• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sun Nov 26, TCBS Xmas 2017, Toronto ON

5 posts in this topic

Sunday November 26, 2017 10AM–4PM Toronto Plaza Hotel 1677 Wilson Ave PRIZES EVERY HOUR! The hottest show in the country is back! 75 vendor tables packed with JUST BOOKS! Nearly 1/2 MILLION COMICS to choose from!

The largest selection of key books under one roof! Priced to move! Our vendors are always wheeling and dealing so bring cash! ATM on site too!

Key Books, CGC Graded Books, Tens of thousands of $1 books and so much more! Books from all your favourite heroes including Avengers, Batman, Fantastic Four, Incredible Hulk, Spider-Man, Superman, X-Men, Wonder Woman to name just a few! Tons of independent and trade paperbacks too!

Admission just $5.00, Kids under 12 are FREE! FREE RAFFLE TICKET for everyone! For more info, please visit www.torontocomicbookshow.com

unnamed-21.jpg

unnamed.jpg

Well after missing the last one due to the fact that I had every comic of any importance I owned stolen from me, I will be back this weekend with a vengeance.  Just not my usual kind of inventory.  I'm looking forward to getting back in the saddle again, and I think Rob's show will help give me the motivation I need.  Hope to see everybody there. :wishluck:

Jim

On 11/23/2017 at 1:52 PM, Guardian Comics said:

Well after missing the last one due to the fact that I had every comic of any importance I owned stolen from me, I will be back this weekend with a vengeance.  Just not my usual kind of inventory.  I'm looking forward to getting back in the saddle again, and I think Rob's show will help give me the motivation I need.  Hope to see everybody there. :wishluck:

Jim

Yet again.  We came, we saw, we conquered.