• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MEN IN BLACK RELAUNCH (6/14/19)

49 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

I'm very concerned this may take the place of the Worst Movies thread. :insane:

Every Chris Hemsworth Movie, Ranked

This was prior to Endgame.

Red Dawn should be higher on the list.  It's a comedy classic.

North Korea doesn't have military strong enough to take a mid sized city, much less the entire country. xD

4 hours ago, D84 said:

North Korea doesn't have military strong enough to take a mid sized city, much less the entire country. xD

EMP baby, it is all about the EMP.  :)

4 hours ago, D84 said:

The DPRK’s ground troops wouldn’t make it past the first McDonald’s that they encountered.

On 9/9/2019 at 3:30 PM, NewEnglandGothic said:

It wasn't as bad as I was expecting.  Tessa and Chris's chemistry was the star of the movie.  Loved "Pawny" too.

It could have been a lot worse.

Recommended, with reservations. 

Same here.

It wasn't anywhere near the first two (not a huge fan of the third installment) but it was decent, not nearly as bad as it was made out to be.  There was a lot of eye-rolling throughout the film but overall I wouldn't hesitate to watch it again on a rainy Sunday afternoon.

Edited by sagekilz

3 hours ago, sagekilz said:

Same here.

It wasn't anywhere near the first two (not a huge fan of the third installment) but it was decent, not nearly as bad as it was made out to be.  There was a lot of eye-rolling throughout the film but overall I wouldn't hesitate to watch it again on a rainy Sunday afternoon.

SPOILER!!!!  Don't READ!!!!

The Pawny part on the falling motorbike, getting rescued by M, but... rescuing the falling M later in the film, with his convenient jet-packs and grappling hooks. O.o