• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: FLASH #139! 1st app Reverse Flash/Professor Zoom. Sweet copy... Closed!

8 posts in this topic

Secure USPS Priority ship is extra at cost. First 'takeit' wins, whether in the thread or via PM. Returns no problem if not pleased. Paypal preferred. At the moment I am selling solely to raise funds for NYCC; please be able to pay within 3 days unless we make other arrangements via PM. Thanks!

--

FLASH #139 in 6.5, possible 7.0. 1st Reverse Flash, and a red hot key that still has room to grow. Book has super gloss and vibrant color strike with minimally-distracting wear. The white dots in the blue background are printing defects. Inside front cover has a slightly blotchy look, almost like light foxing, and the last two pages have a few soft folds to the lower right corner. Cream/offwhite pages, everything well-attached. GPA 90-day avg: 6.5 $716, 7.0 $744.

$595  $550  NFS

flash139.jpg.4e574afa737a455b6f125b9c4b489514.jpg

Back cover:

Spoiler

flash139back.jpg.79b2d0de9810511917f59cd4f43d2c3c.jpg

Edited by Point Five

Hi all, welp, couple tire kicks on this but no sale yet. Going to offer up one rather healthy price drop. I believe this should cover any buyer on the fence even if they decide the book is a crazy nice 6.0 and not a 6.5. (And as ever, returns are not a problem if you disagree with the grade.)

Reduced! $550  NFS

Edited by Point Five

On 10/10/2017 at 12:34 PM, telerites said:

It is a sweet copy, Jon.  Share the results when you it back.  I wouldn't be surprised if it hits higher.

:hi:

Better late than never: the book came back CGC Universal 6.5 OW! Coming soon to a thread near you.