• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Two Keys, Batman #121 & Incredible Hulk #2 CGC 7.5 White Pages Pedigree

13 posts in this topic

No probies or HOSers. First I'll take it or I'll take it via PM in thread wins. PM offers and questions are welcome as well. US Shipping will be on me this go around. All books will be shipped via Priority Mail. I may be willing to ship elsewhere at exact cost. 

If there's a problem with a raw book, message me within 5 days of receipt and we'll work something out.  No returns on slabs. PayPal preferred method of payment, but contact me if you want to suggest something else.  

Just two books this go around, but they're big ones, and they don't pop up too often in this shape. Hulk #2 CGC 7.5 with White Pages from the Fantucchio collection, and a nice raw copy of Batman #121.  You will not be disappointed with either book. Not long ago I parted with a bunch of gorgeous low number Daredevil's, I've seen a few of the single digit issues come back in the 9's. Recently I sold a couple High Grade copies of two silver age keys to a boardie, and the books exceeded his expectations even after sitting in the mail through Hurricane Irma. 
Edited by TheDynasty

Batman #121
Tough book to find, becoming even more difficult to find in nice shape. Book could be helped by a press for sure. The overhang at the top had created some non color breaking bend, also a few very very minor tears to the top. Small crease lower right front cover. Crease near top staple back cover, and a couple spots of foxing along the top. Strong colors with this copy.  Description makes this one sound worse than it is. 
MOVED
czeAKyr.jpgNdI1ZLb.jpgJWL2OFw.jpg9tn4bBq.jpgzrb0RgP.jpgreCAbY7.jpgMJnzNBw.jpghjdPwCW.jpggIAWnb8.jpgFawuHeI.jpg
Edited by TheDynasty
Better Images

Wow, don't see batman 121 come up very often, especially not anywhere near that nice!  Congrats!  How much was the asking price?

2 hours ago, TC33 said:

Wow, don't see batman 121 come up very often, especially not anywhere near that nice!  Congrats!  How much was the asking price?

I believe he was asking $2800.00.  The way that book is heating up, that price seemed to be a bargain considering how nice that copy appears to be.