• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old Man Hawkeye

11 posts in this topic

Id like to see the end of the Avengers in this along with some of the other stories like Red Skull they eluted too in Old Man Logan.

I too am worried they wont live up to the original. And I know for sure they wont shock me like they did in Old Man logan. I haven't 
been stunned like that from a comic book since I was a teenager.

On 10/4/2017 at 10:02 PM, fastballspecial said:

Id like to see the end of the Avengers in this along with some of the other stories like Red Skull they eluted too in Old Man Logan.

If they keep up their current writing, you will see the end of Marvel in general.   Just some Star Wars titles, and whatever politically correct superhero Disney see's fit. 

1 minute ago, Mercury Man said:

If they keep up their current writing, you will see the end of Marvel in general.   Just some Star Wars titles, and whatever politically correct superhero Disney see's fit. 

This was said in the 90s as well when they went bankrupt. I honestly think the titles were worse back then. 

9 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

This was said in the 90s as well when they went bankrupt. I honestly think the titles were worse back then. 

I somewhat agree, but at least in the 1990's the writing was bad without the politics.   The Universe was still somewhat cohesive.   Today, these duplicate identities running around is just nonsense. 

On 10/1/2017 at 11:53 PM, fastballspecial said:

so, now that the typical comic collector/reader is about 50 and has bad knees, aching back, bad eyesight, and a jiggly belly, we're going to get geriatric versions of all of our favorites?

they need to make old man logan like in the comics. incestuous hulk billy bobs, everything dagnibit! frigging licensing agreements!

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 3:55 PM, the blob said:

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 10:53 PM, fastballspecial said:

so, now that the typical comic collector/reader is about 50 and has bad knees, aching back, bad eyesight, and a jiggly belly, we're going to get geriatric versions of all of our favorites?

they need to make old man logan like in the comics. incestuous hulk billy bobs, everything dagnibit! frigging licensing agreements!

It works for me all I am saying. I cant wait to read about how their world ended. Its a Super Hero version of "Wanted" which was I thought was brilliant too.