• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's Oct. pre-sale s/s thread, NYCC Exclusives, Dell'Otto, JSC, Avengers & JLA cast, much more
7 7

141 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

I'm on the show floor and will try to update this thread as often as I can. Here's my first on site nycc exclusive. You saw earlier how much I raved about this book. Here is the dark Ark nycc exclusive. Print run is only 300 copies, but they slammed 50. So only 250 are available to the public.

DARK ARK #1 NYCC s/s Juan Doe -$145

Ten spots

IMG_20171005_113355726_HDR.jpg

Are you able to provide a raw option? if so how much?

27 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

I'm on the show floor and will try to update this thread as often as I can. Here's my first on site nycc exclusive. You saw earlier how much I raved about this book. Here is the dark Ark nycc exclusive. Print run is only 300 copies, but they slammed 50. So only 250 are available to the public.

DARK ARK #1 NYCC s/s Juan Doe -$145

Ten spots

IMG_20171005_113355726_HDR.jpg

:takeit:one for me please - thanks!

Okay this one is IMHO the one to get. You've probably seen it online in various venues selling for over $300 raw. This is the super-secret exclusive variant, to which we have been asked not to post images of the cover. However, it is hands-down the best of the group. If you're a fan in any way shape or form of Dungeons and Dragons this is for you.

Print run only a few hundred.

The Realm #1 "secret variant" s/s Jeremy Haun $355

5 spots to start.  Wait list if sell out.

IMG_20171005_144409874.jpg

And last but not least this is the super secret New York City Comic Con exclusive bundle of which they were literally only four sets available. This feature is all nine of the rare exclusive covers, plus some maps, photos, sealed and bundled again limited to just four. I have two.

$955

IMG_20171005_142146425.jpg

72437.jpeg

2 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

The Realm #1 Rose City exclusive s/s Jeremy Haun $175

LOW print run

IMG_20171005_142657876.jpg

2 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

The Realm #1 NYCC exclusive, s/s Haun and cover artist Andrew MacLean. -$175

Print run only 250 cps 

IMG_20171005_145432643.jpg

:takeit:one of each of these please - thanks!

Freak #1 s/s John Leguizamo -$195

His personal copies of his first comic, low print run. First printing. In full disclosure, the book has a production defect on the front cover adjacent to the spine. I'm going to lean to the left and say 9.6 but you never know what happens in the grading room. 5 copies available.

IMG_20171005_180435467.jpg

15 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Freak #1 s/s John Leguizamo -$195

His personal copies of his first comic, low print run. First printing. In full disclosure, the book has a production defect on the front cover adjacent to the spine. I'm going to lean to the left and say 9.6 but you never know what happens in the grading room. 5 copies available.

IMG_20171005_180435467.jpg

:takeit: One copy please - thanks - Mike 

8 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Okay this one is IMHO the one to get. You've probably seen it online in various venues selling for over $300 raw. This is the super-secret exclusive variant, to which we have been asked not to post images of the cover. However, it is hands-down the best of the group. If you're a fan in any way shape or form of Dungeons and Dragons this is for you.

Print run only a few hundred.

The Realm #1 "secret variant" s/s Jeremy Haun $355

5 spots to start.  Wait list if sell out.

IMG_20171005_144409874.jpg

:takeit: Thanks!!!

SINK fans! I'm going to be posting shortly  extremely Limited exclusives double signed by Lee and Cormac. Show exclusives have a limited print run of 300 copies and 200 copies and then there is a Glasgow Edition there was also limited to a 300 copy print run but they only made available here outside of Glasgow.

I had to fish through several dozen copies just to pull out three or four strong 9.8 candidates.