• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does this book has CT?

10 posts in this topic

Hello guys , i am interested on this book , the seller claims there´s no resto , but there is red paint on Robi´ns leg , is this a colour bleed ? what do you think?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/batman-42-dc-1947-2nd-catwoman-cover-ever-check-out-our-comic-books-/352176779930

Edited by Mijael.Levy

34 minutes ago, ThothAmon said:

:facepalm:  Over 20,000 positive feedback.  Pretty sure he'd stand behind his sale if you received the book and were dissatisfied.

Do a search on their name on this forum.  Just because he has lots of positives doesn't mean that they are honest. 

15 hours ago, drotto said:

Looks like a production error.  The inside of the cover shows no evidence of color bleeding through.

I think it's definitely production and I've seen similar examples in a Universal Blue CGC slab.

18 hours ago, greggy said:

Regardless if there is colour touch or not, the seller is sketchy so be wary.

Greggy's right (gawd, I can't believe I said that publicly :nyah:

The spine realignment thread is a good read - 

A few other threads

They have had a couple of forum accounts here.  I have no idea if they are still currently active with another handle here: