• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will's Comic Art Page October Update & NYCC ! ! !

3 posts in this topic

Dear Purveyors of Original Art  —new pieces have been added to my website ! ! !  

As many of you know time payments are not a problem and trade is also welcome...

And always interested in quality consignments of original comic art --please email me if you have anything to consign..!

Also this Thursday thru Sunday, October 5th thru 8th, I’ll be set-up at New York Comic Con so be sure to stop by Booth 2405 (right between Romitaman & Tri-State OA) —many pieces not yet on my website will be available including some pieces from my own collection along with several Large Art Marvel Covers, Splashes and Pages !

As always I really do appreciate your patronage ! ! !

Best regards,
Will Gabri-El
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actively seeking 1960's 1970's 1980's MARVEL & DC COVERS -- will pay or trade top dollar! 
Also still collecting, check out my CAF gallery: http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=1985
Always interested in quality consignments of original comic art. Email me if you have anything to consign.