• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Silver and Bronze comics and magazines, DC Silver/Bronze comics

61 posts in this topic

I will try to keep this thread going for a while, so if you would like to keep your tab open and add to it for a while that is fine. If you would like me to total you up so you can get your books that is also fine by me. Just let me know.

:takeit: in the public thread trumps ongoing negotiations via PM, but a done deal in PM is a done deal. Timestamp rules.

Paypal, checks, and MOs are welcome from US buyers. Paypal only from international buyers.

Shipping is to your location at cost, and I'm happy to ship these media mail in the US (I believe they would qualify, but someone who would know can school me).

Returns are welcome, return shipping on the buyer. As these are sold as a lot, all books must be returned in the same condition to receive a refund.

So today we have the Warp Graphics Elfquest #1-21, which is the full run. All books have a $1.50 cover price, denoting later printings for the early issues. They are all generally in good shape, some have minor wrinkling to back covers or minor corner creases.

I can provide additional scans or photos if you would like. Asking $29 + shipping for the whole lot. SOLD :news:

Elfquestlot.jpg

Elfquest1.jpg

Edited by mysterio
Adding to thread

Elfquest: Book 1 (Starblaze) -- collects the first batch of Elfquest stories in color. Appears to be a first print. It does have some wear, with bumped spine corners, a corner crease to the lower right front cover, and a bump with a 1/4" tear to the upper edge of the back cover. Still a decent enough copy as a reader. Asking $9 + shipping, or include it with the lot above for $5.

IMG_7864.JPG

IMG_7863.JPG

IMG_7866.JPG

Castle of Frankenstein magazine lot -- asking $19 + shipping

#10, 14, 18, 19, 20.

These are generally solid VG/F, typical wear and some small corner creases. #14 has a 2" spine split that does not affect the staples, and 14 & 18 have a coupon clipped out of the back that only affects ads (ordering back issues of the magazine). Some great art, interviews, and reviews of books/movies.

FrankensteinMags.jpg

Going to add more Silver and Bronze books to the thread. Anything in this thread or whatever I get online in my fledgling copper/modern thread can be combined for shipping.

Logan's Run #1-5 & 7, generally VG or VG/F -- asking $12 for the lot + shipping

Solid books with typical wear for the grades. #7 has a blown lower staple but the book is still solid. No major issues. I do have pretty nice copies of #6 if anyone would like to PM me about them.

LogansRun01.jpg

LogansRun04.jpg

Here is a fun lot you don't see everyday...

Strange Suspense Stories #75 and Captain Atom #78, 86 and 89 VGish -- asking $25 + shipping for the lot

Great books with tons of Ditko art. #75 reprints the first appearance of Captain Atom, while the other books have CA in his own title. Blue Beetle and Nightshade also appear in the latter three books. #75 has a bit of a stain above the ST in the title, but is otherwise a very solid VG. The other books have wear consistent with VG, though many appear nicer. Great little group priced quite fairly compared to Overstreet on these.

StrangeSuspense75.jpg

StrangeSuspense75bc.jpg

CaptainAtom78.jpg

CaptainAtom86.jpg

CaptainAtom89.jpg

And a few more magazines (more Marvel mags to come)

Bizarre Adventures #28 VF/VF+ -- asking $6 + shipping SOLD :news:

Frank Miller Elektra story, Neal Adams story/art, and other goodies.

IMG_7918.JPG

Edited by mysterio
sold