• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Denver Comic Con -- June 15-17, 2018
1 1

23 posts in this topic

To me this show is shaping up nicely. Lots of great comic guests already announced

(in no  particular order)

Scott Snyder

Greg Capaullo

Frank Miller

Kevin Eastman

Arthur Adams

Brian Azzarello

Tom King

Adam Kubert

Clay Mann

Donny Cates

Charles Soule

Steve Orlando

Matt Rosenberg

On 5/5/2018 at 7:42 AM, mysterio said:

Looking like we’ll be setting up here, really looking forward to it!

I thought about going, but changed my mind out as there will me a first year show in Lee Summit, MO that I though I would give a shot.  Please let us know how it goes.

Edited by SSkufan

49 minutes ago, SSkufan said:

I thought about going, but changed my mind out as there will me a first year show in Lee Summit, MO that I though I would give a shot.  Please let us know how it goes.

Saw that you’re setting up in LS. I’d think about that if I wasn’t manning my brother’s booth in Denver. 

23 hours ago, SSkufan said:

That LS show runs 10a-7p.  I predict some BORED vendors long before the end of that show. I thought about going, but decided against after seeing the length of it.  I don't see a 1st time one-day show sustaining a crowd for 9 hours. 

40 minutes ago, D Stuart said:

That LS show runs 10a-7p.  I predict some BORED vendors long before the end of that show. I thought about going, but decided against after seeing the length of it.  I don't see a 1st time one-day show sustaining a crowd for 9 hours. 

Yeah - if it is completely dead then I will be out.  I hate to do that but . . .  

On 6/8/2018 at 7:55 PM, mysterio said:

Just a week away! Getting excited for my first big show in a while, and my first trip to this con!

Let us know what you think.  If I did not have a one-day show that weekend I would serious think about going.  

1 minute ago, SSkufan said:

Let us know what you think.  If I did not have a one-day show that weekend I would serious think about going.  

Will do! I think this is my brother's third year doing the show and he's excited, so I have a good feeling...

Back from Denver and still trying to recover. It was a great show overall, sales were good off the wall and out of our boxes. We had a large section of $2 boxes, with lots of high grade copper and lower grade SA and BA, and these did really well. Load in and out were nice and smooth. My only complaint was the awful drive across Kansas. It wasn’t particularly long (like 7.5 hours) but felt worse than some 10-12 hour drives I’ve done. Looking forward to 2019!

63F4A818-AAED-476A-954E-789B8CF665A7.jpeg

64A6D815-2F5C-4F05-B372-55716A115423.jpeg

841B4096-1DE5-40E4-97F3-E4EF5164FEA2.jpeg

Edited by mysterio