• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Original Vampirella, Eerie & Creepy Cover Proofs
2 2

73 posts in this topic

Had some stuff come up this evening so will list the remaining proofs tomorrow.

There'll be two Creepy proofs including a low distribution issue and a Frazetta cover.

Plus six Vampirella proofs including a Barbara Leigh cover and three of the first 20 issues.

Creepy #131 Original, Uncut & Unused Cover Proof from 09/1981.

Frank Frazetta cover art. (how often do you see an original cover proof to a Frazetta cover ?)

$195 shipped.

creepy131proof.thumb.jpg.23f9f2f40e73b047e9d4fad940192c8b.jpg

Edited by r100comics
new photo

On 10/17/2017 at 12:36 PM, r100comics said:

:news:

Need funds so am cutting prices for a short period.

Price cut to $110 shipped ! 

These proofs were purchased directly from Warren Publishing following their bankruptcy in 1983 and have been in a 
private collection from 1983 to the present day so are 100% fresh to market.

:takeit:

On 10/19/2017 at 5:01 AM, Jayman said:

Just got mine in and I have to say it looks great! In case people didn't realize, these are the full front, back and inside cover proofs. Very awesome!

IMG_4832.JPG

IMG_4833.JPG

Thanks Jay,  I debated how best to present these proofs and decided the front cover was the money shot, but I could be wrong.

just to confirm, all of the proofs in this thread are full front, back and inside cover proofs as pictured above.