• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED, Today Only. 6 Slabs, 3 Raws MP15 8.0, FF36 9.2, Superman #53 3.5, ST97, MP15, MS5 7.0 etc.

25 posts in this topic

No probies or HOSers. First I'll take it or I'll take it via PM in thread wins. PM offers and questions are welcome as well. US Shipping will be $7.50 for raw books, $13.00 for slabs. $1.00 per additional comic purchased. All books will be shipped via Priority Mail. I may be willing to ship elsewhere at exact cost. 

If there's a problem with a raw book, message me within 5 days of receipt and we'll work something out.  No returns on slabs. PayPal preferred method of payment, but contact me if you want to suggest something else.  

Just got a small group of slabs back that I forgot went in. Also listing three raw books. Only going to keep this thread open until this evening, so I tried to price everything to sell. If you are interested in a book, and disagree, PM me and I'm more than happy to listen!
Edited by TheDynasty

Marvel Premiere #15
Very nice mid'ish grade copy. No large defects, and actually presents pretty well, just kind of lacking that high grade feel. A press would probably help. 
$100

SOLD

Spoiler

Z4Irzil.jpgXaTlqEu.jpgda34SU9.jpgbk0KDfl.jpg

Edited by TheDynasty

Fantastic Four #36 CGC 9.2 O/W-W Pages
No idea how to price this thing so going to go with . Last couple I see were $1400+, but they were last year. There's a huge jump to 9.4 (over $2k) and 9.0's seem to go around or just under $1k. 
$1250AplAqEc.jpgkt6nOer.jpg

40 minutes ago, TheDynasty said:
No probies or HOSers. First I'll take it or I'll take it via PM in thread wins. PM offers and questions are welcome as well. US Shipping will be $7.50 for raw books, $13.00 for slabs. $1.00 per additional comic purchased. All books will be shipped via Priority Mail. I may be willing to ship elsewhere at exact cost. 

If there's a problem with a raw book, message me within 5 days of receipt and we'll work something out.  No returns on slabs. PayPal preferred method of payment, but contact me if you want to suggest something else.  

Just got a small group of slabs back that I forgot went in. Also listing three raw books. Only going to keep this thread open until this evening, so I tried to price everything to sell. If you are interested in a book, and disagree, PM me and I'm more than happy to listen!

Strange tales 97 and msg 13 take