• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Avengers #1 CGC 4.0

7 posts in this topic

About me:

Family is growing so it is time to part with some of my collection. I've sold a bunch on ebay and here on the boards rather recently. See below for feedback.

eBayhttp://www.ebay.com/usr/joecollectibles for feedback

forum feedback - https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/301417-rapid08s-feedback-thread/

If I have a made a mistake in my listing and/or my rules then please let me know via pm. Thanks.

PLEASE READ THE RULES BELOW BEFORE COMMITTING TO PURCHASE

First :takeit:in here or via PM wins. Decided by timestamp. 

To help minimize me screwing up please ALSO send me a PM if you make a claim in the thread.

Payment options:

• Cash - Is king
  • Certified Funds
  • Wire Transfers
  • Quick Pay (or whatever wire transfer service your bank has)
  • Paypal 
  • Time payments are available, non-refundable deposit required. Clear with me, via PM, before choosing this option.

Offers via PM are welcome (NOTE THAT SENDING ME ACTUAL OFFER AND NOT A 'WHAT'S LOWEST' MAKES MY LIFE A LOT EASIER WINK WINK), lowballing is not

Bulk buy discounts are available. 

Shipping:

• Shipping within US
  • Shipping is $12 via Priority or registered mail. Add $10 for each additional slab.
  • Includes Signature Confirmation
  • Fully Insured
  • I'm willing to deliver up large orders if in neighboring state. Clear with me, via PM, before choosing this option.

• Shipping to Canada
  • At cost. Please contact me before choosing this option so we agree on the cost.

Returns:

I can accept returns on raw books within 7 days of receiving the book. I do not accept returns on slabs unless there is an error on my part.

Prohibited from bidding/buying:

• People on Hall of Shame or Probation List
  • People on my personal ignore list

The Good Stuff:

Title Issue Grade Price

avengers    1    4.0    $2200

T6Xtu0rS.jpg j3u4XBXg.jpg

Hey there! I'm new to the forum and was introduced to the site by a good friend. I'm interested in your Avengers #1 CGC 4.0 comic. I am looking to pay closer to $1750, which is closer to the 90 day average. Let me know if interested.

55 minutes ago, Quintana said:

Hey there! I'm new to the forum and was introduced to the site by a good friend. I'm interested in your Avengers #1 CGC 4.0 comic. I am looking to pay closer to $1750, which is closer to the 90 day average. Let me know if interested.

Know you are new so welcome.  For negotiations or offers, it is best and appropriate to send a Private Message to the seller.  If you click on the seller's board name, the profile will show up and a tab to send a message.  Good luck.

3 hours ago, telerites said:

Know you are new so welcome.  For negotiations or offers, it is best and appropriate to send a Private Message to the seller.  If you click on the seller's board name, the profile will show up and a tab to send a message.  Good luck.

That was a wonderful response. Polite, informative, and very understanding.