• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SS Comics with Upside Down Back Cover Signed

10 posts in this topic

The slab would be displayed like normal -  front cover in front, back cover in back.

In your case specifically it would be noted on the label: "Signed by Trish Stratus on back cover on <date of signature>"

Edited by austinhg
Not sure if this specific book would be considered a flipbook

1 hour ago, austinhg said:

The slab would be displayed like normal -  front cover in front, back cover in back.

In your case specifically it would be noted on the label: "Signed by Trish Stratus on back cover on <date of signature>"

So they would still do that even though that would put her signature upside down?

They will not let you choose how to have the book slabbed. Whichever cover has the indicia info will be slabbed in the front. I had a Matrix flip book signed by Joe Pantogliano. It is on the back cover. Unless the policy has changed, it will not happen.

Edited by seanfingh
Autocorrect BS

22 hours ago, bigcbass said:

Here is a weird one I had done

DC361985-8BEB-4A95-B8D9-5C3367101E24.jpeg

5ECE96CF-5BA4-459E-A068-1E78CEAC17D4.jpeg

Cool book, though not really relevant to this particular topic.  This is just an error with the back cover on the front and the front cover on the back.  The interiors and staples are still oriented correctly and there are no inverted images. 

I like the Splinter sketch a lot.