• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

20% Ebay Code PROMONYCC
2 2

65 posts in this topic

Mine worked on comics this morning.  On every listing I clicked on, there was a special savings box below the price of the book that reflected the code.  I ended up adding multiple books to my cart, then at checkout used the code and that was it.

Edited by bmalone
edit

31 minutes ago, Senormac said:

wouldn't work for me on a comic (shrug)

It finally worked for me...I don't know if this makes a difference

I went to the home page and and put in my email to sign up for "special deals and offers" emails from ebay. Then I went to the listing I tried earlier and it did work with the PROMONYCC code....

once you use a coupon like the PROMONYCC, do you not get a chance to use it again? 

I guess that I could have added a bunch to my cart and tried it, didn't really think about it lol 

ALSO, just curious if coupons are available for different purchases after you have already used it, or if you could only use it once? I didn't realize that you could add to your cart from different sellers. I've always completed a purchase from one seller at a time ha.

I should probably let it go after buying the SMASH 39.  I've come to realize there will never be something to buy on ebay.  I just hate letting a deal go past :frustrated:

6 minutes ago, Senormac said:

I should probably let it go after buying the SMASH 39.  I've come to realize there will never be something to buy on ebay.  I just hate letting a deal go past :frustrated:

I was hoping it worked for you :foryou:

Deals are tough to pass up, I just used my ebay bucks yesterday :cry: really wish I had waited until today, but I'm not familiar enough with ebay deals to know when they'll show up lol Ah such is life