• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

20% Ebay Code PROMONYCC
2 2

65 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Hutch88 said:

:ohnoez:  $50 worked for me, you have to checkout with paypal. Ends today. Wow thanks @bmalone :headbang:

this-- I tried using a credit card and it would not let me use the discount unless it was pay pal.

I didn't see any of those savings in the listings themselves others are reporting-- just applied the coupon code at checkout (and also used my ebay bucks after the discount).

Edited by 01TheDude
correction-- just saw the "youcould save" on another item I am looking at currently

5 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

this-- I tried using a credit card and it would not let me use the discount unless it was pay pal.

I didn't see any of those savings in the listings themselves others are reporting-- just applied the coupon code at checkout (and also used my ebay bucks after the discount).

I was able to use a card that was linked to PayPal and it worked, a comic as well :)

18 minutes ago, dOubleO said:

This was working for me this afternoon but decided to do my purchase tonight and the code can't be applied to any of the comics that worked before.

Anybody had the same issue?

The code can only be used ones per ebay account. If not working the $ quota may have been reached (in the T&C eBay states that there is a total $ quota). anyway - try a bit later

1 minute ago, Poka said:

The code can only be used ones per ebay account. If not working the $ quota may have been reached (in the T&C eBay states that there is a total $ quota). anyway - try a bit later

Yes, just read the fine print and saw this

Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. 

I guess that's the reason. Should have made my purchase earlier :facepalm:

4 hours ago, Poka said:

I saw the discount $ amount in the auctions earlier today.  Haven't purchased anything, but now the auctions do not show any discount amounts in the listings.  The T&C says the coupon code is good through 10/9 12:59PST.  So would the coupon code still work, or is there some total $ quota that you're referring that has caused this promo to end?  hm

Edited by mosconi

5 hours ago, mosconi said:

I saw the discount $ amount in the auctions earlier today.  Haven't purchased anything, but now the auctions do not show any discount amounts in the listings.  The T&C says the coupon code is good through 10/9 12:59PST.  So would the coupon code still work, or is there some total $ quota that you're referring that has caused this promo to end?  hm

Check my prior posts....says while supplies last. I'm assuming the supply is the number of codes/transactions made with the code

Too bad for me as I was looking at some key books that were $250-300 that would gotten me $50 off

24 minutes ago, spracknetch23 said:

Heads up, code is back up and working. It seems very sporadic.

Thanks!  Just noticed that as well.  Nothing I'm interested in purchasing right now, but maybe something will pop up later today.  Hopefully "supplies" won't be exhausted by then :wishluck:

Edited by mosconi