• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

20% Ebay Code PROMONYCC
2 2

65 posts in this topic

Was able to pick this up for $80 with the discount of 19.99 just now, 2:40 pm, October 8

I put the item in my cart first, then went to checkout to make sure the code worked.  It would not last night, but has been working for me the past hour or so.

s-l1600.jpg

2 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Was able to pick this up for $80 with the discount of 19.99 just now, 2:40 pm, October 8

I put the item in my cart first, then went to checkout to make sure the code worked.  It would not last night, but has been working for me the past hour or so.

s-l1600.jpg

That was in my watch list! :cry:

It's okay, though -- I'm glad you snagged it.  That's a hard to find book in grade, surprisingly enough.  I almost used the discount on it, but I went with this instead: :banana:

USAOfKEh.jpg

2 hours ago, ChiSoxFan said:
4 hours ago, lizards2 said:

s-l1600.jpg

That was in my watch list! :cry:

It's okay, though -- I'm glad you snagged it.  That's a hard to find book in grade, surprisingly enough.  I almost used the discount on it, but I went with this instead: :banana:

USAOfKEh.jpg

Yeah - sadly, you can see the 382 is really only about a 9.0, but it was the only one I still need of that part of the run.  I thought I had picked one up from jscomics on eBay years ago as they had listed a few, but my inventory  space is blank, and so I went to the boxes in desperation, and there was nothing there.  There is another 9.2 on eBay for I think $180 from Greg Reece - It didn't really look any better.

That looks to be a very nice copy you picked up - Twin Cities, white.  Congrats :applause: 

4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Yeah - sadly, you can see the 382 is really only about a 9.0, but it was the only one I still need of that part of the run.  I thought I had picked one up from jscomics on eBay years ago as they had listed a few, but my inventory  space is blank, and so I went to the boxes in desperation, and there was nothing there.  There is another 9.2 on eBay for I think $180 from Greg Reece - It didn't really look any better.

That looks to be a very nice copy you picked up - Twin Cities, white.  Congrats :applause: 

Thanks! :foryou:

Greg does have a #382, -- it's on his website for less than eBay, but for more than I wanted to pay, especially with that copy you snagged on the 'Bay.  It's crazy how few of the issues are on the census -- only 1 9.6, and 3 9.4's are higher than the 7 9.2's on there.  All of the Supergirl Adventure issues have a relatively low total number of copies on the census (other than the #381), but for whatever reason, this one is a toughie. (Speaking of low numbers on the census, issue #424 -- the last Supergirl in the title -- has a ridiculous 5 copies total graded on the census, but there are two 9.6's and one 9.4.  If anyone here has one of those three copies, PM me and let's talk! :baiting:).

Worked for me!!!  Did cart for all items and had 20% off.  Didn't take any $ off any S&H, but I'm good.  Bought some stuff from NYCC since I couldn't fins a cheap hotel to stay at the last week before the con.  Very happy.  Thanks.

56 minutes ago, ChiSoxFan said:
1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

Thanks! :foryou:

Greg does have a #382, -- it's on his website for less than eBay, but for more than I wanted to pay, especially with that copy you snagged on the 'Bay.  It's crazy how few of the issues are on the census -- only 1 9.6, and 3 9.4's are higher than the 7 9.2's on there.  All of the Supergirl Adventure issues have a relatively low total number of copies on the census (other than the #381), but for whatever reason, this one is a toughie. (Speaking of low numbers on the census, issue #424 -- the last Supergirl in the title -- has a ridiculous 5 copies total graded on the census, but there are two 9.6's and one 9.4.  If anyone here has one of those three copies, PM me and let's talk! :baiting:).

I'm still on  the hunt for a 415, 423 and 424...., although, when I look at 415, I think I already may have it.

41 minutes ago, Pitboss said:

Just grabbed 100 Gemini mailers and a slab for a bargain! ^^

I'm sorry for your loss...., :foryou: 

1 hour ago, rogue14 said:

Awesome! Just used it and it still works. 

Theres another discount for the holiday today, didn’t look up any other info on it but it’s on the eBay homepage. 20% off PCOLUMBUS2017.

the PCOLUMBUS2017 doesn't seem to work on comics.