• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel's Retailer Breakfast falls off the rails

129 posts in this topic

Yo what happened at the breakfast

9 hours ago, revat said:

Yo what happened at the breakfast

People ate breakfast. It was pretty standard breakfast buffet fare, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, pastries, juices, bagels, and the like.

It was ok. The most exciting thing that happened is one of the juice dispensers clogged, and was taken out of commission.

That was from 8-9. Then the Diamond seminar took place from 9-11, and then the Marvel retailer meeting from 11-12.

So, no breakfast at or from Marvel. ;) 

7 hours ago, Designer Toast said:

Dear Bleeding Cool,

Could you possibly put more ads on your horribly designed, outdated website?

So, I have a relatively new HP laptop, and a 25 mbps internet connection...but these sites still make everything load very slowly. 

I assumed it was always my low connection speed and old equipment...but I guess not? I was pretty amazed that things were getting clogged up with all this fancy new stuff.

5 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

So, I have a relatively new HP laptop, and a 25 mbps internet connection...but these sites still make everything load very slowly. 

I assumed it was always my low connection speed and old equipment...but I guess not? I was pretty amazed that things were getting clogged up with all this fancy new stuff.

If you don't already, do yourself a favor and get adBlock or uBlock Origin. I also use Privacy Badger and ScriptBlock, though the latter takes some ongoing configuration work.

On 10/14/2017 at 2:29 PM, RockMyAmadeus said:

Why is this comment necessary...? If you have a counterargument, make it. Otherwise, none of this is necessary.

Let's stick to the discussion, folks, and not the people in it.

6 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Lighten up, Francis. Comments like this are why this place is toxic so often. If you don't like someone, ignore them, don't take shots at them.

1 minute ago, ygogolak said:
On 10/14/2017 at 11:29 AM, RockMyAmadeus said:

Why is this comment necessary...? If you have a counterargument, make it. Otherwise, none of this is necessary.

Let's stick to the discussion, folks, and not the people in it.

9 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Lighten up, Francis. Comments like this are why this place is toxic so often. If you don't like someone, ignore them, don't take shots at them.

Right.

Exactly.

Glad you agree.