• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] TOS, TALES of SUSPENSE, KEYS, RECAP PG 6 Bigger Discounts. Magnets.
1 1

120 posts in this topic

On 10/8/2017 at 8:41 AM, skypinkblu said:

Recap

Still Available

Page 1

#82, Iron Man Vs Sub-Mariner, Story continued from TOS #80. There are a few small spine lines and some wear near the spine that the scanner is popping. There is some “tannin” on the inside covers, they aren't tan, but it was probably stored near some moisture. I've lowered the grade accordingly.Grade is F  (6.0) or a little better. OSG is $21 Bin is $15

Slight bend upper right, hint of a crease lower right (might be a scratch) stain on the back cover. Grade is Fine-, but it looks better from the front. There is some “tannin” on the inside covers, they aren't tan, but it was probably stored near some moisture. I've lowered the grade accordingly. (5.5) OSG is $16.50 bin is $11

Page 2

Small crease lower right, spine lines/ticks. There is some “tannin” on the inside covers, they aren't tan, but it was probably stored near some moisture. I've lowered the grade accordingly. Grade is Fine- (5.5) OSG is $16.50 bin is $9

Other TTA books

#53, Origin of the Porcupine.

Top staple is missing, there are small pieces missing at the top of the spine and the upper right corner (front). Lots of creases, spine roll. Grade is Good. OSG is $19 bin is $9.00

#58, Nice color, nice gloss, OW pages, lots of light creasing. Grade is Good+ (2.5) OSG is $24.00, bin is $7

#61, 1st Glen Talbot, 1st mailbag, all Ditko issue.

Great color and gloss, there is a stain at the bottom (moisture damage and matching staining inside the cover ) some light creasing. OW/W pages. Grade is Gd/VG (3.0). OSG is $19.50 bin is $ 9.00

Page 3

#41 1963.

The 3rd Iron Man. Some eBay sellers are advertising this as the first Dr Strange . There is a Dr Strange, but he's not our beloved Dr Strange. This one is a bad guy.The book is solid, with nice light pages and nice color. There is creasing on the front, quite a bit also the bottom centerfold staple is now detached (I just did that with the pictures). Grade is Good/VG (3.0) OSG is $200, bin is $165

#44,

Iron Man meets Cleopatra!

Nice color and decent gloss, some rippling in the center front cover (probably something spilled on it) a rounded tear (through the 2 S's)and lots of creasing. Cover is split about 1” top and bottom at the spine. 1” tear on the back cover. Grade is Good -(1.8) . OSG in Gd is $86, bin is $50

#48 First new armor (New look)

Mr Doll! (should be Mr Voodoo Doll;)

Nice color, gloss, some light creasing. There is a small stain lower right that is on the cover only, a 1/2” split at the top of the cover, and a few small holes. Light creasing.
Slight overhang at the top, stain at the bottom. Grade is Gd/VG (3.0) maybe a drop better. OSG is $99, Bin is $75.

#59 1st Jarvis (an no, he was not a robot;) Avengers appearance, Black Knight , 1st Solo Cap story in title.

Same as the book above, nice color, pages, gloss, just overall light creasing. I'm going to go with VG as it is now. OSG in VG is $84 bin is $75

#61 The Mandarin!A few bug chews on the open right edge of the cover, slight overhang, otherwise nice and flat. Grade is Fine (with the chews noted) 6.0 OSG is $45 bin is $30

#70, The Cap alternating covers begin. Nice copy with some spine lines and a small tear on the back of the cover. Pages are OW/Cr with slight tanning at the cover edge. Grade is Fine -(5.5) OSG is $24.75 bin is $12.

#76, 1st Batroc cover, 2nd appearance, Ultimo!This is a nice book with a slight overhang. There is some creasing and a tiny tear at the overhang. Slightly musty smell. Grade is Fine (6.0) OSG is $27, bin is $15

Edited by skypinkblu

I want to thank everyone for the sales(worship)

I'd love to sell a few more. 

Instead of a 2 stage discount, let's just do one, if you are lucky enough to be off today, you get a headstart;) 

Take 15% off all books, 20% if you have already made a purchase in this thread (before now).

I have more magnets, if you buy at least 3 books (total), I will add a magnet. 

That means if you have purchased 2 books previously, you need just one more.

The reason for the 3 total is they are heavy and are going to bump up the postage anyway;)  These retail for at least $5.00 each.  Just let me know which one you'd like when you make your purchase20171009_103149.thumb.jpg.9644f6dc027350e195f9b8ac054770dd.jpg.

3 hours ago, freecharlie said:

I'll take the TTA 91 at 20% off and the Batgirl magnet please. Thank you!

edit - I actually already claimed the 91 haha. So claiming the Batgirl magnet only haha.

I got it now, my fault for leaving it on the still available list, magnet is yours...discount is not,  :baiting:

89 (copy b)

Corner crease lower right and upper right plus some slight spine wear. Pages are OW. Grade is VG+, OSG is $13.50 bin is $5

Add it to my pile.

I'll take the flash magnet if it is still available and if I am entitled to one.

36 minutes ago, CatskillMike said:

89 (copy b)

Corner crease lower right and upper right plus some slight spine wear. Pages are OW. Grade is VG+, OSG is $13.50 bin is $5

Add it to my pile.

I'll take the flash magnet if it is still available and if I am entitled to one.

It's yours, Mike, thank you! So is the Flash magnet. 

BTW, I had drops in my eyes this morning, but in any case, it's a really solid book. 

My scans on my computer (large screen ) are twice the normal book size, so the defects show that way as well. 

I'm going to leave this thread up till 10pm EST Wed. 

Until then, I'll keep the discount. The Daredevil magnet is still available.

I'm going to add one more discount.

Take 2 books (if you are a first time buyer) and get 20% off (15% for 1 book)

Take 2 books if you have already purchased something (prior to 1:37 EST 10/10/17 in this thread) and get 25% off.

Edited by skypinkblu