• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Please be more decriptive so I can clear this up. Driving to appointment and not sure what you mean. Thanks 

I show that I took Superman #233 copy A a post before Adam and you quoted him as ^^ when doing thread clean up. Thanks

2 hours ago, Raze said:

What time are you starting tonight? @solar boy

I'm thinking 8:30 but I want to go see justice league....you can all blame fanboy for that lol....I'll keep you all posted. If I do it tomorrow it will be a long session tomorrow cause I only have one work appointment. 

5 minutes ago, Raze said:

@SOLAR BOY what time will you be starting tonight and what is the preview...I.e superman , horror,marvel?

pro code whoor books?

Just now, Raze said:
21 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

pro code whoor books?

lol when it’s your show at the funny bone

That's jimmers girl's label...., and I like it!

Ok guys so like I promised last night today will be a long session. I have an appointment at 10 am so I'll be back at 1pm. I will start posting at 3pm. I will prob post from 3pm till 7-8pm. 

I will do some random GA, superboys that are left, a 40 book group of superman that are left and either actions or batmans...have not decided. Stay tuned and Let's meet back here at 3pm please. Thank you 

Guys ROUND #15 today will be long and a couple hundred comics.  I will invoice everyone I have sold to no matter if you have 3 books or 100 books on the list so I can clear out inventory and make way for the 2nd phase of this sale.  I need to clear a lot of these books out of my apartment and we are basically getting close to a 4th of the way.  Im going to finish all the GA/SA then finish the BA/CA/MA then spend prob a full month or longer on magazines.  I will be invoicing prob late tonight or tomorrow.  Thank you all.