• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Guys I just got home and I have to say I'm very disappointed.  I do these threads to have fun and bring collections to others across this hobby that I love.  i actually don't like silver, the majority of my personal books are GA.  I hunt collections down and buy them and put all this time and effort in to help others get great books and make a little profit.  But to come back and see people arguing in my thread is not cool.  Fine Collector and Patriot i remember this happened in another one of my threads before.  Look it stops now.  I have 4000 more comics and magazines to sell over 43 more selling days.  I'm scanning all that by myself.  It time consuming and last thing i want is to be put in a bad mood.  If either one of you want to buy from this thread please ignore the other and lets move on.  Thank you both.

Solar Boy

I'd like to apologize for being a distraction.  My frustration with another boardie shouldn't interfere with the fun everyone else is having.  Sorry guys.

2 hours ago, FineCollector said:

I'd like to apologize for being a distraction.  My frustration with another boardie shouldn't interfere with the fun everyone else is having.  Sorry guys.

Thank you Sir for being a class act. I appreciate that. 

Damn, @SOLAR BOY...what an epic thread!

You disappear offline for a few days to play some SWBFII Beta and you end up blowing up the boards with some killer books.

Any chance of seeing some 10¢ Actions in the mix?

Edited by tomo
clarity

Let's take a vote and I'll do what the masses want. For tomorrow I will post 100-120 books. What would you like then to be. A mix of action/superbly/worlds finest/superman......or 12 cent tecs/batmans/strange adventures? 

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Hi Tomo where have you been my friend. I'm still opening boxes but I think there are a couple here and there. But there are a ton of 12 cent superman/superbly and actions. 

Cool!  Most of my Action/Supes 12¢ run is filled, but hopefully I can fill some of the last few holes or upgrade a book or two.

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Let's take a vote and I'll do what the masses want. For tomorrow I will post 100-120 books. What would you like then to be. A mix of action/superbly/worlds finest/superman......or 12 cent tecs/batmans/strange adventures? 

You know my vote...

42 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Actions.