• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Martin Sinescu said:

Batman #181--One of my favorite batman covers period.  1st poison Ivy--This is a lower 4,5 copy but it can use help.  Clean the front and back covers and that will make a difference.   has a beautiful insert thats always missing. Asking $290

:takeit: at 20% off

Omg, that was 20% off?! doh!

Archie #31--This has a spine roll as can be seen in the pic.  Ill call it a 3.5.  Asking $75

Archie Comics #45--Here is another cool Archie book.  Solid 3.0 copy, maybe better so lets be safe.  Asking $45

Archie #58--This has that color fade in the middle of the cover but solid all around.  I put it in the 4.0 to 4.5 range.  Asking $70

:takeit: @25% off

Tec #297--Copy 2.  This one is much sharper.  Solid 7.5 copy.  As 7.0 went for $249 in september.  This is nicer.  Asking $175

Tec #282--This is a sharp 8.0 copy.  Some scuff keep it from higher.  Super crisp and sharp what a collection.  Asking $175

:takeit: @25% off

Geez thirdgreenham with the incredible eye.....those archies are butter.....ok im here give me 10 min to get ready and we can start ROUND 4--it will consist of all World's Finest, adventure and Superboy.  Half tonight and other half tomorrow.....I can scan and post later tonight if anyone has requests or numbers they need to fill runs....thanks

I was just about to call it a night, but then you had to go and say "World's Finest, Adventure, and Superboy"

I have a meeting with my boss tomorrow in the am.  Thankfully it's a conference call so he won't be able to see the bags under my eyes and constant yawning from staying up too late tonight.

1 minute ago, tomo said:

I was just about to call it a night, but then you had to go and say "World's Finest, Adventure, and Superboy"

I have a meeting with my boss tomorrow in the am.  Thankfully it's a conference call so he won't be able to see the bags under my eyes and constant yawning from staying up too late tonight.

happy you are with us...we missed you.......