• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

RECAP ROUNDS 1-5 on Pg 1: Please take 30% OFF every book in this recap Except Tec #3 & 6 Till end of the day today Sunday October 15th.  I will be starting Round 6 tomorrow and I will announce the time tomorrow morning/afternoon....Thank you

6 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

RECAP ROUNDS 1-5 on Pg 1: Please take 30% OFF every book in this recap Except Tec #3 & 6 Till end of the day today Sunday October 15th.  I will be starting Round 6 tomorrow and I will announce the time tomorrow morning/afternoon....Thank you

Is it all Tec’s tomorrow, or are you throwing anything else into the mix too?

3 hours ago, tomo said:

Is it all Tec’s tomorrow, or are you throwing anything else into the mix too?

I'm not sure yet want to post at least 100 booksso might throw some other things in. Taking suggestions if people want to drop some wants or needs 

7 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

I'm not sure yet want to post at least 100 booksso might throw some other things in. Taking suggestions if people want to drop some wants or needs 

You teased some Superboy last week?  Also always in the market for 10¢ Action/Supes or early 12¢ books.

Although I was up at 5am this morning, so chances of me making it through any nights activity in its entirety is pretty slim...lol

:news: Guys i found more Tecs in the Collection so I need to do a 2 day remaining Tec Sale.....Tonight will be Tec #299-386.  A little over 100 Total books because you all already know this guy loved having doubles, triple and sometime quads and more.....Start time is 6:30 PM West/ 9:30 PM East coast sharp.  See you all then.  Thank you