• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Spidey 62 said:

:takeit:

Batman #146--5.5 or better--Gorgeous purple, date on inside cover in pen--Asking $40  

Tec #324--Copy C--6.0-- small writing on back of this back cover too--$20    

@40% off            

^^ thanks

21 hours ago, CatskillMike said:

Tec #222--Low grade 3.5 copy.  Asking $50

Strange Adventures #193--4.5 copy--Asking $5

Strange Tales #213--Solid 5.0--Asking $5

Strange Tales #214--Solid 6.0--Asking $15

Strange Tales #221--Back cover needs cleaning. Solid 6.0--Askin g $8

Strange Tales #225--Small piece out top right.  Solid 6.0--Asking $8

Aquaman #15--4.5--Small piece out of top right corner--Asking $10

Aqaman #21--Solid 6.0 or better--Asking $15

Aquaman #25--6.0 or better--Asking $10

Aquaman #34--5.0--Asking $10

Batman #168--6.5 or better copy--Asking $35

Batman #184--5.5/6.0--Asking $15

I'll take them.  At 40% off? (I'm coming in here kind of late)

All of these are still available and now yours......thank you ^^

18 hours ago, GEEzusWalks said:

I’ll pass on the $25 copy of #212.

Please add all the avail books to our pile.

Tec #295--copy 2.This is a better copy than the last. This is a crisp 6.5 copy.  Asking $90

Tec #293--Solid 7.5 copy but slight paper less near the "10" cents.  So lets call it a 7.0.  Asking $75

Batman 207 (B or C) better copy. 

Thank you again. 

Tec #295 and Bat #207 B are yours.....the Tec #293 was claimed by Changer sorry 

Guys I have bad news......my flight from LAX go cancelled so Im on the next flight.  I will not be in Sacramento till later tonight so I have to push  ROUND #7 till tomorrow night.  So lets start friday October 20th for Round #7 at 6pm West/9pm East and Ill post 200 comics......the first 100 will be superman......What do you guys want for the other 100?  Im taking recommendations till end of day.  Please let me know.

Also in the meantime lets get some books sold.......45% OFF all books left in the thread till end of day today.  Thank you......

1 hour ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Guys I have bad news......my flight from LAX go cancelled so Im on the next flight.  I will not be in Sacramento till later tonight so I have to push  ROUND #7 till tomorrow night.  So lets start friday October 20th for Round #7 at 6pm West/9pm East and Ill post 200 comics......the first 100 will be superman......What do you guys want for the other 100?  Im taking recommendations till end of day.  Please let me know.

Also in the meantime lets get some books sold.......45% OFF all books left in the thread till end of day today.  Thank you......

Got any more non-DC GA stuff? MLJ, Fiction House, etc.