• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, Fan Boy1 said:

Well... I will be watching here while my doctor give me the check up. I'm heading for  my appointment soon. lol

Tell him you like it rough. :sumo: 

1 hour ago, roach04 said:

Dumb question of the day for those that have bought stuff over many, many days (like me!) -- how are you keeping track of it all?  I've no idea how Solar is doing it (and probably don't want to know as my head may explode if I do...) but as I've not kept track myself I wouldn't mind starting.  One, so I don't buy the same book twice.  Two, so I can help Solar come invoice time with a "here's what I've got..." list.  

(As this is off topic, anybody wants to PM me an answer I'm cool - but if it's straight forward forum functionality, maybe others would appreciate it in the thread too!)

He had said earlier that he keeps track on a notebook. 

1 hour ago, roach04 said:

Dumb question of the day for those that have bought stuff over many, many days (like me!) -- how are you keeping track of it all?  I've no idea how Solar is doing it (and probably don't want to know as my head may explode if I do...) but as I've not kept track myself I wouldn't mind starting.  One, so I don't buy the same book twice.  Two, so I can help Solar come invoice time with a "here's what I've got..." list.  

(As this is off topic, anybody wants to PM me an answer I'm cool - but if it's straight forward forum functionality, maybe others would appreciate it in the thread too!)

Im doing it old school style, writing everything down using pen and paper with all your names and do my best to keep track of it that way.  I make some mistakes but ive done a great job so far.

On 11/16/2017 at 9:20 AM, SOLAR BOY said:

Guys I'm only going to say this once and I don't want to seem like a jerk for saying it but I'm going to say it anyway. 

I could care less if you guys buy books for $3-5 when they are going on eBay for $20-30. If you dont want to go back and search for a book then don't.  And Adam is correct, you can easily find any book on page 1 by using the search tool, brings you right to the page. So no I'm not going to put page #s next to books on every recap page and I'm not going to use razes list either. If you don't want to buy books from my thread because you don't want to search pages then don't.  Go buy books elsewhere. You guys are complaining way too much and i honestly am getting annoyed with it. Instead of being grateful that I'm giving you major keys, minor keys and commons that you need for your runs at a fraction of the price you complain about me having to make your comic buying lives easier.  If you don't understand that I have a full time job that I work 90 hours a week, I see 3-4 families a day, spend 1-2 hours at their home and drive time....ooh and then I come home and scan each one of these books one by one, then make sure to do a recap to clean up what's purchased and not purchased, track who bought what. Keep track of payment plans and such. Then search thru the 10 boxes I sold so far to put packages together for you guys. Then carefully pack the comics and ship them out. 

So here is what I will do from now on as a reward for all you guys complaining. If anyone complains again about anything I'm doing or not doing you will be banned from my thread and I will not sell to you for a year. If I get a couple people complaining from this point on I'll ban you and stop all discounts moving forward for everyone else. That will actually make me more money. Because what isn't purchased ill post on eBay and just make 2x to 3x of what you guys are taking them for here and still complaining. 

Hope I'm clear here. And Tricolorbrian. You're a retired young man with a ton of time on your hands. Drink your warm milk and search through the darn pages it's not a big deal. Or come to my place and try what I'm doing for a day and see if you're still complaining. Geez man, I'm selling books at 50-70% off an already low original posting price that I'm seeing selling on other sites for 2-3 times my prices. 

I'm serious about what I said above, will be posting some awesome books tonight and again if you are not happy for any reason please don't buy from me and just stop posting in my thread and go elsewhere.  I really don't care.  A lot of you have bought a ton from me for a long time now, from 4-5 of my threads, know how I grade, know how I pack, know my return policy is literally perfect. If you don't agree with how I'm grading don't buy from me please. If you don't want to search for books don't buy from me. I'm not here begging you guys to buy from me at such a low price....please go buy from Someone else.....thank you all and have a great day. 

Solar Boy 

...president and CEO 

66w6xv.jpg 

On 11/16/2017 at 9:20 AM, SOLAR BOY said:

Guys I'm only going to say this once and I don't want to seem like a jerk for saying it but I'm going to say it anyway. 

I could care less if you guys buy books for $3-5 when they are going on eBay for $20-30. If you dont want to go back and search for a book then don't.  And Adam is correct, you can easily find any book on page 1 by using the search tool, brings you right to the page. So no I'm not going to put page #s next to books on every recap page and I'm not going to use razes list either. If you don't want to buy books from my thread because you don't want to search pages then don't.  Go buy books elsewhere. You guys are complaining way too much and i honestly am getting annoyed with it. Instead of being grateful that I'm giving you major keys, minor keys and commons that you need for your runs at a fraction of the price you complain about me having to make your comic buying lives easier.  If you don't understand that I have a full time job that I work 90 hours a week, I see 3-4 families a day, spend 1-2 hours at their home and drive time....ooh and then I come home and scan each one of these books one by one, then make sure to do a recap to clean up what's purchased and not purchased, track who bought what. Keep track of payment plans and such. Then search thru the 10 boxes I sold so far to put packages together for you guys. Then carefully pack the comics and ship them out. 

So here is what I will do from now on as a reward for all you guys complaining. If anyone complains again about anything I'm doing or not doing you will be banned from my thread and I will not sell to you for a year. If I get a couple people complaining from this point on I'll ban you and stop all discounts moving forward for everyone else. That will actually make me more money. Because what isn't purchased ill post on eBay and just make 2x to 3x of what you guys are taking them for here and still complaining. 

Hope I'm clear here. And Tricolorbrian. You're a retired young man with a ton of time on your hands. Drink your warm milk and search through the darn pages it's not a big deal. Or come to my place and try what I'm doing for a day and see if you're still complaining. Geez man, I'm selling books at 50-70% off an already low original posting price that I'm seeing selling on other sites for 2-3 times my prices. 

I'm serious about what I said above, will be posting some awesome books tonight and again if you are not happy for any reason please don't buy from me and just stop posting in my thread and go elsewhere.  I really don't care.  A lot of you have bought a ton from me for a long time now, from 4-5 of my threads, know how I grade, know how I pack, know my return policy is literally perfect. If you don't agree with how I'm grading don't buy from me please. If you don't want to search for books don't buy from me. I'm not here begging you guys to buy from me at such a low price....please go buy from Someone else.....thank you all and have a great day. 

Solar Boy 

...president and CEO 

I love it.  Solar Boy for prez! 

but GA?:foryou: :x..kidding!

I can barely manage a sales thread of 15 books, half buyers get wrong books in mail. 

Hat's off Solar, keep those panels going up and keep the champagne close to the tub for the hotties!

1 minute ago, path4play said:

I love it.  Solar Boy for prez! 

but GA?:foryou: :x..kidding!

I can barely manage a sales thread of 15 books, half buyers get wrong books in mail. 

Hat's off Solar, keep those panels going up and keep the champagne close to the tub for the hotties!

Thanks bud. Thanks for the kind words. 

I'll take the following books at 30% off:

Secrets of Haunted House #8  8.5

Secrets of Haunted House #17  8.5

Secrets of Haunted House #23  6.0

Secrets of Haunted House #30  8.5

Secrets of Haunted House #31  7.5

Secrets of Haunted House #32  8.0

Secrets of Haunted House #38  5.0

Secrets of Haunted House #39  5.0

Secrets of Haunted House #43  5.60

Secrets of Haunted House #45  7.0