• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

Here are my alternates if one of my prior choices was taken ..in this order..

1) Superman #135--5.5--Asking $50

2) Tec #261--Here is a solid 3.5 copy.  Foxing on inside and tear on back but complete and very solid.  Asking $40

3) Superman #138--5.5--Asking $50

now really gotta catch some sleep as I have to be up in three hours. 

Guys i expect us to break 110k maybe 115k views by thursday to keep pace.... I am opening up the buy 1 get 2 free deal from page 1 of the recap.  Let's keep it open till I close it.  At least 12 hours till tomorrow mid day ill keep it open for you guys....have fun...thanks

PS. The People below are VIP and can purchase any comic on Page 1 Recap and get two others for free of equal or lesser value....thanks

SeniorSurfer

Bat34

Adampasz

Bighaley21

JohnH19

Punksdropdirtysrh

sorb3t

MBfan

Inhumans

Pabi

Changer

707comics

Ender

Odinssecrets

Elibowman

Tricolorbrian

Raze

Fanboy

Oceans11

Martin Sinescu

Borderline Hoarder

Wer138

OceanMills

Spidey62

Tomo

Finecollector

Edited by SOLAR BOY

20 minutes ago, oceans11 said:

Here are my alternates if one of my prior choices was taken ..in this order..

1) Superman #135--5.5--Asking $50

2) Tec #261--Here is a solid 3.5 copy.  Foxing on inside and tear on back but complete and very solid.  Asking $40

3) Superman #138--5.5--Asking $50

now really gotta catch some sleep as I have to be up in three hours. 

Every book other than the Superman #138 has already been taken....There are some others that are nice that are left.....please check tomorrow sometime...thanks

Superman #144---COPY C--5.0 Copy--Asking $30

Superman #148--4.5--Asking $35

Superman #150--5.5 or better copy--Store stamp on cover and inside cover--Asking $30

:takeit: for $35

4 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

THE WILD wESTERN AND THE TERRY ARE YOURS......BUT YOUR OTHER TWO BOOKS ARE CLAIMED.....PLEASE CLAIM ANOTHER FREE BOOK AT $65 $50 OR LESS....YOU HAD THE WILD WESTERN AT THE WRONG PRICE...THANKS

I'll spring for the bigger cost book and claim Adventure #257 6.5/7.0 at 70.00 if no one else has.  Second alternate would be Tec #346 (C) at 25.00.  And for my two cents on pay/ship as we go, I'm in on that so if it gets close to shipment box numbers I'll pay the invoice and move some books out of your house. (thumbsu

All right, let's give this a shot, but first of all...hats off to Solar for even attempting a thread of this size, much less keeping it organized.  Thank god the search function is much improved with the new boards, as I couldn't even imagine attempting to search for a particular book 100 pages back!

:takeit:the following three at "buy 1 get 2 free"

Superboy #70--Solid 4.0/4.5 copy--Asking $25

Superboy #71--Could use a press--Solid 4.0 copy--Asking $25

Superman #186--COPY B--Asking $25

...and I believe in the not too distant past in this thread that Solar said this deal was not limited to just one claim, so let me try these three as well...

:takeit:the following three at "buy 1 get 2 free"

Superboy #62--BAck and front cover stains--3.0 copy--Asking $15

Superman #156--4.0 or better--Asking $12

Superboy #100--Copy C--4.0--Asking $10

Superman #136--Copy B--4.5--Asking $25

Superman #139--Low Grade Copy--3.5--Asking $20

Superman #153--Spine split bottom of cover--3.5 or better--Asking $20

:takeit: for $25

Hey, didn’t expect to see that announcement you made this morning. Thank you for putting me on list.  I looked and think they are still available.  Taking first book and next 2 with it for $25.  

:takeit:

CAT #1--Nice 6.5 copy--Asking $25

Adv #411--Copy B--This copy is even nicer--Solid 8.5--Asking $20

Superman #191--7.0--Asking $20

Adv #257--Sharp 6.5/7.0 Copy--Asking $70
Action #267--This is a solid book that presents very well.  The color of the book seems faded so lets call this a 5.0--Last 5.5 went for $180 in may--Asking $75
Jumbo Comics #157--Here is a great Jumbo cover.  Solid 3.5 copy.  Asking $75

@sorb3t Is the Jumbo claimed? I'd like to take these 3.  If it is, I can try to come up with an alternate...

Hey @SOLAR BOY, I goofed and am going to throw myself on the mercy of the court...

In my zeal to take advantage of your super generous offer this morning, I claimed as one of my two free books Superman #186--Copy B (see below)

Superman #186--COPY B--Asking $25

What I forgot is that I had already claimed the COPY A earlier.  I don't really need two copies, so I was hoping if it's not too late that I could swap out the Superman #186--Copy B for Superman #160--5.5--$30.  If so, I'll take the #160 @$30 and claim the other two as the freebies.  Here's the quote to make it all official-like if you allow it.

:takeit: the following three at "buy 1 get 2 free"

Superman #160--Stains at top--Solid 5.5 copy--Asking $30

Sorry for the confusion, and no worries...if it's too confusing to sort out I'll just mark it up as a life lesson and move forward with the duplicate copies.

1 minute ago, adampasz said:

@sorb3t Is the Jumbo claimed? I'd like to take these 3.  If it is, I can try to come up with an alternate...

No it's yours to claim thanks I had too much trouble finding the right claim combo that was still available so I passed.

Edited by sorb3t

Adv #346--Copy B--Ink Bleed top of cover, writing on back covers looks like scribbles--say 5.0--Asking $20

Adv #348--Gorgeous copy--7.5/8.0--Tanning on spine--Asking $25

WMT #4 --Solid 8.5 copy--Asking $20

I'll take these three for $25

Guys I've been running appointments since 7am and have one more now. After that I will clean up the thread and answer pm. But just for now Adam you are correct that bat 405 is yours sorry my error and catskillmike you're on the list for the 3 for 1 deal. Thank you all. 

Solar boy