• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, JohnH19 said:

Hey Solar, I just wanted to bring your fantastic thread back on track :). I look forward to all of your new sessions even though my collecting interests...and budget...are fairly limited. Keep up the great work!:golfclap:

Thank you sir

I take the time to use the Search Feature and it works for me. This Forum is not perfect, but it's not Solar Boy's fault.  He's achieving success in a post that 90% of us could not manage and he's probably busier than most of us.

Last week I contacted Solar Boy because my friend almost got ripped off by another Solar (City) company. While running this giant thread, Solar Boy smashed the competitor's price (over $4,000) to include superior products (upgraded invertor), incentives, and warrantees. Calculating cost, kilowatts, electric bills, system size, financing, contracts, scheduling, etc. all takes a lot of time. Anyone in California considering Solar needs to DM Solar Boy.

Tamir, I appreciate the time you took to help my friend out. :applause:

1 minute ago, KryptoMayor said:

I take the time to use the Search Feature and it works for me. This Forum is not perfect, but it's not Solar Boy's fault.  He's achieving success in a post that 90% of us could not manage and he's probably busier than most of us.

Last week I contacted Solar Boy because my friend almost got ripped off by another Solar (City) company. While running this giant thread, Solar Boy smashed the competitor's price (over $4,000) to include superior products (upgraded invertor), incentives, and warrantees. Calculating cost, kilowatts, electric bills, system size, financing, contracts, scheduling, etc. all takes a lot of time. Anyone in California considering Solar needs to DM Solar Boy.

Jerry you have always been a great friend and a classy guy with a wonderful family, great taste in comics and fun to be around. Any friend of yours is a friend of mine. Your buddy is very happy and has contacted me for help on something else for his father and I did It right after he messaged me. 

Thank you for the referral. Happy to help and stop people from getting ripped off. My discounts are not just in comcis lol....have a great day my friend and let's find a collection together soon. This one will only take me another 3 months to sell then I'm good for another lol. 

2 hours ago, KryptoMayor said:

This community is the best, as @SOLAR BOY has demonstrated.  Congrats on not only running a fantastic thread that I've already dropped a couple hundred bucks in, but also for being a fantastic human being.  I can't wait to get my books when the post man finally shows up today! 

4 hours ago, tomo said:

This community is the best, as @SOLAR BOY has demonstrated.  Congrats on not only running a fantastic thread that I've already dropped a couple hundred bucks in, but also for being a fantastic human being.  I can't wait to get my books when the post man finally shows up today! 

Thank you for the kind words Tomo. Buyers like you and boghaley, changed, bat34 and Adampasz is the reason I do this. I have a talent for finding gold in people's attics and basement and an even bigger talent in negotiating a good price to buy them at and bring them to the marketplace. Glad I can help you fill your needs bud. 

3 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Thank you for the kind words Tomo. Buyers like you and boghaley, changed, bat34 and Adampasz is the reason I do this. I have a talent for finding gold in people's attics and basement and an even bigger talent in negotiating a good price to buy them at and bring them to the marketplace. Glad I can help you fill your needs bud. 

(shrug)

7 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

While your installing those panels? Mmmm, nice gig :acclaim:

57 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Thank you Solar!  Ready to do more damage! 

Tamir, congratulations on a great day of solar sales!  I'm looking forward to the next books in your epic thread!  By the way, thank you so much for the awesome deals you have been offering, it is very much appreciated by the vast majority of us.

@SOLAR BOY Thanks for the kind words. I do not have opportunities to buy collections, so it's cool to experience it vicariously through this thread.

You are a great M.C., and the excitement of the competition is part of the fun. Please don't get rid of the discounts! I've had legit. adrenaline rushes on some of my pick-ups!

Try to understand sometimes people will get frustrated, and don't punish us by taking your books elsewhere.:ohnoez:

42 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

lol i try sir....im in a home as we speak signing deal #3 lol......boom!!!!....its beena  great day might reflect in my prices later lol

Hey Tamir-

i got my books from the first shipment today, so thanks a ton for the great deals.  There’s nothing better than having a big old stack of Super books staring back at ya!

I have a few funds left in the old discretionary account, so I’m looking forward to see what tonight brings!