• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

Don't tell me you haven't gone to bed yet?!

I figured I'd check in this morning to see what scraps are left.  Unfortunately, the Superman run your in I already have completed, so I'm sorry I wasn't able to help liven things up last night.  You do know how to leave 'em in suspense though, stopping right at #232

1 hour ago, tomo said:

I figured I'd check in this morning to see what scraps are left.  Unfortunately, the Superman run your in I already have completed, so I'm sorry I wasn't able to help liven things up last night.  You do know how to leave 'em in suspense though, stopping right at #232

Superman run all done? Maybe Action next? Didn’t see any I’d need to add. Like Tomo said, I already have most of these in my collection. I didn’t expect you started last night. xD 

Hopefully more to see this weekend. 

5 hours ago, tomo said:

lol no suspense I was asked if it's there and I responded and said there're are two. By the time we got there adampasz and sorb and ender were the only three men standing lol. So today I'll start with those. 

Dumb question of the day for those that have bought stuff over many, many days (like me!) -- how are you keeping track of it all?  I've no idea how Solar is doing it (and probably don't want to know as my head may explode if I do...) but as I've not kept track myself I wouldn't mind starting.  One, so I don't buy the same book twice.  Two, so I can help Solar come invoice time with a "here's what I've got..." list.  

(As this is off topic, anybody wants to PM me an answer I'm cool - but if it's straight forward forum functionality, maybe others would appreciate it in the thread too!)