• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

20% Off- FF 45, Tom Mix, Wings, Famous Funnies
1 1

28 posts in this topic

Reopening this thread. Added a few and reduced some.

Here are the rules:

1. "I'll take it" in the thread trumps any PM negotiations. 

2. I take paypal, check or money order (checks must clear before shipping). For these I prefer CHECK/MONEY ORDER but will not turn down Paypal.

3. All slabs will be shipped via USPS with tracking.  I will ship starting the week of Nov. 19. I'm currently traveling for work. All prices listed include shipping. All raw books will be shipped using Hot Flip mailers.

4. I will ship to US and Canada. Our friends to the North will have to pay for shipping/insurance. No international shipping at this time.

5. No returns on slabs but raw can be returned within 5 days after receipt. Buyer pays return shipping.

6. No one on the HOS or probation list

OFFERS WELCOMED!!

I've bought on the boards before. Here is the link to my thread.

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/401188-dayzen-kudos-thread/#comment-9423514

Tom Mix Comics #2. 3/4" split at bottom left, crease bottom right near red block, corner crease top right and two spots on back cover near stamp which look like glue. Really tough premium book with the highest CGC being a Mile High 6.0 and only 3 on census. I would say this is Vg/fn. $180

I think a really cool western action cover 

IMG_0437.thumb.JPG.fa57700287ad0c9fb7e45d05d5be431a.JPGIMG_0438.thumb.JPG.fe51fba18e49a37377c611fa82f40f31.JPG

Edited by Dayzen
Update

Hello boardies, I'm re-opening this thread and adding a few other. I picked up the famous while traveling for work. I'll be able to ship starting on the 19th. 

Famous Funnies 170. Small staple tear near top staple is the main issue. Overall I say this is NM. Asking $125

IMG_0484.thumb.JPG.c7ea2e36ef6213b12bf9896be8c64df1.JPGIMG_0485.thumb.JPG.877918a3a4f486dba232d653e02591c0.JPG

Edited by Dayzen