• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 HALLOWEEN AUCTION on Ebay begins on October 21st!!!

9 posts in this topic

My 17th Annual HALLOWEEN AUCTIONS will begin on Ebay on October 21st!  This year I am offering the most TERROR-ific selection of horror memorabilia ever offered on Ebay!  If you are a fan of scary movies, pre-code horror comics, and Halloween collectibles, then these auctions are for you.  The auctions conclude on HALLOWEEN night!  Take part in Ebay's coolest Halloween tradition!  I will post a link here once the auctions begin!  

HERE IS A SAMPLING OF THIS YEAR'S GOODIES!!!!

Castillo Toe Tags issue 6 page 21 a.JPG

CGC Crime SuspenStories 22   3.0 B.JPG

CGC Dynamic Comics 8.JPG

CGC SS A Nightmare on Elm St 1  Englund & Lagenkamp a.JPG

CGC SS Elvira issue 22.JPG

CGC SS Walking Dead 115.JPG

CGC Witches Tales 25  3.5.JPG

Horror Headliners a.JPG

Joe Jusko Vampirella Wolverine b.JPG

TCM a.JPG

CGC SS Famous Monsters 17 Basil Gogos.JPG

Edited by Triston Pence

"It's alive....ALIVE!!!"

My 2017 Halloween Auctions begin tonight at 9 PM EST/6 PM PST!!!  This year's offerings are among the best I have offered in my 17 years of listing these auctions!  No need to FEAR, International bidders are welcome and there are shipping discounts for multiple auctions winners!  Below is the link to the auctions!  Have fun bidding and HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 

LINK:    https://www.ebay.com/sch/mtpence/m.html?item=152725774581&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Image result for bride of frankenstein animated gif

"These Halloween auctions are a SCREAM!!!"

My HALLOWEEN AUCTIONS start concluding tomorrow night!  Many of these rare horror collectibles will never be offered for sale again, so be sure to bid!!!  HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Related image

FREDDY says, "The real NIGHTMARE would be to miss out on these auctions!!!"

Link to the auctions:  https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=122701169038&_ssn=mtpence&_sop=1