• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
3 3

276 posts in this topic

Hey Boardies!

I have achieved my collecting goals and am keeping the books and art I love the most and selling off the rest. A lot of the "rest" is pretty premium stuff and I will miss it. A lot of these books are the under copies of recent upgrades.

No returns on raw. Returns on graded within 1 week.

Shipping is $7 raw/ $15 graded in US and $15 raw/ $30 graded for Canada no matter how many you take. Overseas is at cost. 

No HOS or other bad people.

Payment via Paypal, check or MO. I wait to ship until checks clear.

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

Wow! :$

Thanks for the kind words everyone. 

I have some silver and bronze that will be offered later in the month but I will have no more GGA to sell after this. Everything that will be left in my hands are books I intend on keeping and so the only things I will be selling are under copies should I upgrade. 

This has never been about money for me. Only buying and selling as a way to get more books.  

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

27 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I have some silver and bronze that will be offered later in the month but I will have no more GGA to sell after this. Everything that will be left in my hands are books I intend on keeping and so the only things I will be selling are under copies should I upgrade. 

This has never been about money for me. Only buying and selling as a way to get more books.  

Yeah, I suspect grabbing an AF15 recently must have been as significant to you as for a lot of collectors, despite your GGA cred.

Edited by grebal

1 hour ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

As it is for many of us; we get it, Rick....I echo what everyone else has already said, but please tell us/clarify -- you're not going to stop participating in the community, correct? Just selling less frequently?

"I have achieved my collecting goals of owning every cheesecake book on the planet and am keeping the boobs and bondage books  I love the most and selling off the dreck."

There I fixed it for you. :baiting:

Big ups to Rick. Loved his sales threads, even if I was underrepresented among the buyers! They exposed me to many wonderful GGA covers, some of which I'm still actively chasing down.

And I'm going to call it now, Rick... you'll be back.  :taptaptap:

45 minutes ago, N e r V said:

"I have achieved my collecting goals of owning every cheesecake book on the planet and am keeping the boobs and bondage books  I love the most and selling off the dreck."

There I fixed it for you. :baiting:

I'm hoping to grab a 'scrap' or two from Rick's "undercopies."