• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
3 3

276 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

All these unrealized thread ideas are making me sad I am "retiring". 

Will have a small thread every now and then after I move my remaining silver and bronze. Gotta remember these ideas. hm

Would be curious to know what books were on the retirement keeper list. :baiting:

23 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

About half of them will be on my signature line when this thread is over.

I actually would like to hear a summery of what your "achieved collecting goals" were?

also, what do you do with your collection now...?

:smile:

I don't know about everyone else's feelings but personally I feel like @SOLAR BOY & @Ricksneatstuff have breathed some damn life into these boards!

I joined right before the switchover and this place has been Lame City for a while now.

Cheers boys

:tink:

Hip hip hooray!

8 minutes ago, TheFifthHorseman said:

I don't know about everyone else's feelings but personally I feel like @SOLAR BOY & @Ricksneatstuff have breathed some damn life into these boards!

I joined right before the switchover and this place has been Lame City for a while now.

Cheers boys

:tink:

Hip hip hooray!

Thank you sir for that awesome compliment.....Rick is incredible with his GGA and Golden age beauties and Im handling the Silver and bronze stuff....with the rare GA books as well.  Im glad you are having fun, when I mentioned that I run some of the better threads on these boards a couple people decided to make fun of me....maybe Im not so off after all lol

3 hours ago, SuperGrover said:

I actually would like to hear a summery of what your "achieved collecting goals" were?

also, what do you do with your collection now...?

:smile:

And how do you satisfy that need for the chase now???? I personally find hunting down some of my want list is what really gives me a thrill.