• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
3 3

276 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

Running sales threads can become addictive.....I'm not sure you'll be ABLE to quit, Rick...... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I still have a few more threads between now and the end of the year with silver and bronze books I need to run.  

I will run a little thread every couple months with under copies or books I may grow bored with but I see that being no more than 5 books or so. 

2 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I still have a few more threads between now and the end of the year with silver and bronze books I need to run.  

I will run a little thread every couple months with under copies or books I may grow bored with but I see that being no more than 5 books or so. 

"..... you can check out, but you can never leave...."

GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

3 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

WANTED: volunteers for an elite strike force who can rescue the real Ricksneatstuff from captivity and bring him back to us. PM me asap! (Strong preference given to sexy female team leader.)

1 hour ago, Point Five said:

WANTED: volunteers for an elite strike force who can rescue the real Ricksneatstuff from captivity and bring him back to us. PM me asap! (Strong preference given to sexy female team leader.)

Count me in. Although I am predicting that Rick will go the way of the other great retirees like Brett Favre, Michael Jordan etc.........(I have always considered Rick the MJ of the Golden Age Sales board).   Like the Terminator, he'll be baaaaack.

2 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

:news::news:

Last chance!! 15% Off All Remaining Books until 9PM EST tonight then this thread is closing.

Some great books left well below my cost.

Geez, you're killing me.  Ok, twist my arm, I'll take the Wonder 12.

Thanks Rick.