• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

5 posts in this topic

I am selling a copy of the novel King Kong (Photoplay Edition) from 1932.  It does not include the dust jacket.  As far as I can tell only the last page in the book is missing, the last page was a picture page but I am not sure what was on the other side.  The story is not affected by the missing page.  The book came out before the original movie was released. There is some staining throughout the book, which I show some examples of that in the pictures below.

I can send additional pictures if requested.  I do not know what to ask for this book so I am starting with $375 shipped in the CONUS or best offer.  All offers will be entertained.  Paypal accepted. 

kk 1.jpg

kk 2.jpg

kk 3.jpg

kk 4.jpg

kk 5.jpg

kk 7.jpg

kk 8.jpg

kk 9.jpg

kk 10.jpg

kk 11.jpg

kk 12.jpg

kk 13.jpg

KK 14.jpg

Edited by Secret Son

I also have a copy of 12 Years a slave which I believe is a first edition (1853) but not a first print.  If anyone is interested please let me know.  It is in rough shape with some pages missing, none of which affect the story.