• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Collection We Looked At
7 7

1,026 posts in this topic

Love this thread, the gift that keeps on giving. I see tons of stuff I own/ed, and lots of of random things I'd love to have. Comics adjacent ephemera can be such neat stuff.

3 hours ago, F For Fake said:

Love this thread, the gift that keeps on giving. I see tons of stuff I own/ed, and lots of of random things I'd love to have. Comics adjacent ephemera can be such neat stuff.

It is like Christmas when you open one of the boxes and find something you want. :cloud9:

before we give the OO too much spoon about the prices they paid, let's remember that the tags don't always tell what you paid exactly. There could have been deals going on. The tags might be from other things but reused. The OO himself might have priced some stuff at some point. Lots of possibilities unless I missed something the buyers said about this already.also-- to the guys selling this stuff-- while this is not a comic related item, I sold a similar program to the one you showed on ebay in April 2016 for about $10

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.57f3c53b49d9290b29d49a9c22ccdbf4.jpeg

Edited by 01TheDude