• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

few keys/ hulk 180, NM 98, ASM 361 High Grades
2 2

5 posts in this topic

No Probies, No HOSers

If we have had problems before, thank you for window shopping

PAYPAL, CHECKS AND MONEY ORDERS ACCEPTED. PAYPAL ADD 3% TO TOTAL.  I will consider time payments on purchases over $2k

If you want the one posted and I still have it, it is yours!

Shipping in the US is $15 priority mail (AS MANY AS YOU BUY), CONTINENTAL US shipping only.

First :takeit: wins. I reserve the right to decline any sales before I announce a winner.

No returns on CGC graded items.

I do not have a kudos thread (Ebay has worn me out on the feedback thing) but if you want to know my reputation as a seller, you can search Joe_Biles on Ebay. I am a top rated seller with zero negative feedback and 3 of the 4 categories are 5.0s :gossip:

All books are fresh from CGC and cases are completely free of damage. Scanner has some ticks in it. Thanks for looking! Think I got 1 from here raw. Some were pressed, most were not. If you want specifics about a particular book, PM me. Thank you

Also willing to accept Batman the Long Halloween #8 cgc 9.8 or Batman Dark Victory #7 CGC 9.8, New Mutants #39, 47, 68, 71 or annual #4 CGC 9.8 as trade value.  I am willing to give $100 credit for any of these books.  Also Wolverine #72 old man logan CGC 9.8 I am willing to give $75 in value.

Thanks for looking!