• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wizard World Oklahoma City

5 posts in this topic

I did not see one for this.  It has been in Tulsa and is coming here.  I never made the hour trek up to Tulsa for it but being in my backyard, I may drop in.   The last WW I went to was some years ago in Dallas.  Not a huge WW fan as usually not a lot of GA selection and the cost seems onerous considering that is would be my main reason for going.  

https://wizardworld.com/comiccon/oklahoma-city

October 27-29, Cox Convention Center

There is a thread, but I wouldn't say that it has seen a lot of traffic. There will probably be a Groupon or something else you may be able to get that would keep the costs down. Friday afternoon/evening should be inexpensive and you'll be able to shop whoever has set up. Let us know what you see in terms of vendors if you do go.

14 hours ago, mysterio said:

There is a thread, but I wouldn't say that it has seen a lot of traffic. There will probably be a Groupon or something else you may be able to get that would keep the costs down. Friday afternoon/evening should be inexpensive and you'll be able to shop whoever has set up. Let us know what you see in terms of vendors if you do go.

I figured you had started one, Art.  Yeah they always do the Groupon.  I just don't get too excited about WWs anymore.  May waste some time there - you'll be at OAFCON again, right?

1 hour ago, telerites said:

I figured you had started one, Art.  Yeah they always do the Groupon.  I just don't get too excited about WWs anymore.  May waste some time there - you'll be at OAFCON again, right?

Yeah, I'm not a fan of what Wizard has become either, but I still start the threads in case anyone is interested. 

I've actually never made it to OAFCON. There is always some other conflict, and this year is no exception, unfortunately. Maybe next year (which I say every year).

Edited by mysterio

34 minutes ago, mysterio said:

Yeah, I'm not a fan of what Wizard has become either, but I still start the threads in case anyone is interested. 

I've actually never made it to OAFCON. There is always some other conflict, and this year is no exception, unfortunately. Maybe next year (which I say every year).

Oh yes, now I remember.  I know tigerscomics, Richard Evans (Bedrock), Catman, Roger (weirdpaper) are there usually and would love have to see you too.  Bud Plant always sets up too.  

Take care