• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS - ACE COMIC CON ARIZONA TOM HOLLAND CHRIS EVANS

4 posts in this topic

Hey everybody out there in CGC chat board land. COMICMONSTER here! I will be attending the ACE COMIC CON in Glendale, Arizona January 13-14, 2018 at the Gila River Arena and am now accepting submissions on a very limited basis for Tom Holland (Spider-Man) and Chris Evans (Captain America) who have both been confirmed as guests.

Here's a link to the website:

http://www.aceuniverse.com

The cost for each autograph from Tom Holland will be $225

The cost for each autograph from Chris Evans will be $250

If you need books signed by the other attending guests, simply send me a message to inquire.

If you have your own CGC account and would prefer to use that account, I'm totally fine with you doing so. Here are the costs associated with you using your own CGC account for books you send to me:

SLAB CRACKING FEE: $5. This applies to any slabs you send me that you're asking me to crack open and have additional signatures added at the event.

WINDOW BAG PREP FEE: $5. This applies if you do not send a proper window bag along with your book to be used at the event in which your book is to be signed.

INVOICE FORM (PAPERWORK): $10. This applies if you do not send in your own CGC signature series paperwork completely filled out and ready to go.

If you do not have your own CGC account and wish to use my account, that's fine too. Here are the costs associated with you using my CGC account for books you send to me:

CGC GRADING FEE: The actual cost based on the tier of service you select (fast track is optional and available at the cost of $10 per collectible).

INVOICE FEE: $8. This covers the cost of ONE filled customer invoice.

RETURN SHIPPING: $15 for the first book. $4 each additional book.

SLAB CRACKING FEE: $5. This applies to any slabs you send me that you're asking me to crack open and have additional signatures added at the event.

WINDOW BAG PREP FEE: $5. This applies if you do not send a proper window bag along with your book to be used at the event in which your book is to be signed.

I will accept a $100 non-refundable deposit per signature and will need payment in full by December 6, 2017.

Here are the acceptable forms of payment I accept: USPS money order, personal or business check (either of which will need to be held until the funds clear), or Paypal. Should you elect to remit payment via paypal, I will need to add a 4% fee to cover the costs of Paypal. I am not able to accept personal payments via paypal. Send me a PM to reserve a spot, get payment information, etc.