• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ultimate Spider-Man
1 1

10 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Edward Kimball said:

I have a copy of Ultimate Spider-Man  160, signed by Bagley. No COA. If I could get it signed by Stan Lee, witnessed by CGC, of course, and send it to be graded, Does anyone know if the bagley sig would lower the grade?

Ultimate Spider-Man 160 001.jpg

You should put this post in the signature forum. Right now it would get a qualified green label if graded. If you got it signed by Stan Lee then yes it would lower the grade some because they would have to grade it as a yellow 

2 hours ago, Edward Kimball said:

I have a copy of Ultimate Spider-Man  160, signed by Bagley. No COA. If I could get it signed by Stan Lee, witnessed by CGC, of course, and send it to be graded, Does anyone know if the bagley sig would lower the grade?

This is the wrong forum, but to answer your question, I've seen similar-sized signatures done on the cover in sharpie on an otherwise 9.8 (ish) book get a 7.5 blue label.  I'd expect the max grade to be about 8.0, but that's if the book is nearly perfect otherwise.  Your copy of USM has some features that would drop the grade further.

8 hours ago, Turtle said:

This is the wrong forum, but to answer your question, I've seen similar-sized signatures done on the cover in sharpie on an otherwise 9.8 (ish) book get a 7.5 blue label.  I'd expect the max grade to be about 8.0, but that's if the book is nearly perfect otherwise.  Your copy of USM has some features that would drop the grade further.

Thanks for the info. I didn’t realize the amount it could bring it down by, but I know it brought down.