• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Law Breakers Suspense Stories 11 cgc 7.0 classic cut tongues cover for sale

9 posts in this topic

Hi thanks for looking. One book today, and not quite sure how to price it. I've priced it at what I would sell it for since there's very little recent sales data. I've had quite a few inquiries fir this book, so the most fair thing I can think of is to just post it and giver everyone an opportunity at it. 

First time stamped :takeit:wins the book. Paypal only on this one this one. Shipping from Canada is generally around 25.00.  Will entertain all reasonable offers. This book is quite rare and seems to be in heavy demand by precode collectors.

I should have it up shortly, as soon as I can find the right scan. Thanks for looking. :hi:

Here's the book. Bought on the boards probably more than 5 years ago, so this is not a quick flip. This us s book I've had fir awhile and love, but unfortunately life gets in the way. 

Law Breakers Suspense Stories 11 cgc 7.0 oww very rare in higher grades. Asking 3500.00 based on private sales I've been informed of. 8.0 for 4k please feel free to pm me with any questions. 

IMG_0347.JPG

7 hours ago, Twistty1 said:

Here's the book. Bought on the boards probably more than 5 years ago, so this is not a quick flip. This us s book I've had fir awhile and love, but unfortunately life gets in the way. 

Law Breakers Suspense Stories 11 cgc 7.0 oww very rare in higher grades. Asking 3500.00 based on private sales I've been informed of. 8.0 for 4k please feel free to pm me with any questions. 

IMG_0347.JPG

take per PM.  Thanks Adam!