• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] adv. into the unknown 118, whitney painted cover f.s.

3 posts in this topic

i'll take on thread trumps p.m.'s, tho' i invite reasonable counters.  s/h on me usa, on you if not.  paypal fine.  return fine.

there is a pretty little run of ogden whitney painted covers in this title, and i was planning on getting them all 'til i sold a couple of 'em--this is the last one in the box.  anyway, this is a terrifically cool cover, and book is 8.0'ish with o/w pages.  $125.

IMG_4093.jpg

9 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

i'll take on thread trumps p.m.'s, tho' i invite reasonable counters.  s/h on me usa, on you if not.  paypal fine.  return fine.

there is a pretty little run of ogden whitney painted covers in this title, and i was planning on getting them all 'til i sold a couple of 'em--this is the last one in the box.  anyway, this is a terrifically cool cover, and book is 8.0'ish with o/w pages.  $125.

IMG_4093.jpg

:takeit: 

and I'll probably return it since it's fine. :)