• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My worst FS thread ever

38 posts in this topic

Epic Illustrated #7 VF : $5

Looks NM- but has a 1/2 inch spine split at bottom of spine and a 1/4 inch spine split at bottom of spine

Barry Smith cover and art;  Neal Adams art (16 pgs); Jim Starlin art on Dreadstar; a lot of nude women. What more can you ask for a mere $5 ?

img934.thumb.jpg.c71d13369f2487a40369e5d3ff9960fe.jpg

Avengers #77 VF: $25

The Avengers have purchased bitcoins and got bankrupt after the bitcoin crash and now need to work to get bread on the table.

Looks NM- but four minor water drops on bottom front cover (not visible on scan, just under an angle when holding the book in your hands)

img889.thumb.jpg.bf279ac96528f3df0508dbc2dedc1839.jpg

32 minutes ago, pickycollector said:

Nobody interested anymore to read good comics? The Not Brand Echh books should be in your to-read-list :baiting:

I may not be able to shake my 'great looking 5.0 to 8.0' habits from many days with shallow pockets, but I never fail to stop and admire all your purdy books and excellent scans.  Plus I got like 2 or 3 copies of all the Epics (many of them pretty nice, I'm OO).

23 hours ago, pickycollector said:

Avengers #77 VF: $25

The Avengers have purchased bitcoins and got bankrupt after the bitcoin crash and now need to work to get bread on the table.

Looks NM- but four minor water drops on bottom front cover (not visible on scan, just under an angle when holding the book in your hands)

:grin:  I can see the new hype box: "Ripped from the pages of today's headlines!"

Wulf the Barbarian #1-4 full run: $40

Seriously, Wulf?, who would call his son with such a first name?

#1: NM+
#2: NM-/NM  Neal Adams art
#3: F/VF
#4: F/VF

Scans for #1,2 shown below. Price considers #1-2 only, #3-4 added as freebies.

#1 and #2 sell for crazy prices if CGC graded 9.4 or more. I mean, come on, Wulf?

Wulf1.jpg

Wulf2.jpg