• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Berkeley Comic Con Nov. 4, Comics Only!
3 3

53 posts in this topic

Our quarterly Berkeley con returns Saturday, November 4th. 12-5 pm. Our last one, in August, was our best one yet.  We pack the room with absolutely as many comics and comic vendors as we can so there's not only a lot of old paper in the room but tons of comics knowledge too.

Board member attendance has been great. Everyone from shortboxed to nexus to bitter old man to the brain to primetime. The show is put on by me and wormboy.  Just $5 admission.  Last time people were telling me at 4 pm that they arrived at 12 pm and planned on only staying an hour! Instead they were on their feet for hours and hours digging through boxes and talking comics.

We always have new vendors, with four new ones this time. Also, vendors like myself, HarvDoss, and EdgerX are always buying and always have nice new stuff.

Website: www.berkeleycomiccon.com  (designed by the inimitable sckao!)

Facebooks: https://www.facebook.com/Berkeley-Comic-Con-153498081743352/

Save the date for January 20th as well because that will be our first show of 2018. A couple special vendors already lined up for that one.

23 minutes ago, HouseofComics.Com said:

Our quarterly Berkeley con returns Saturday, November 4th. 12-5 pm. Our last one, in August, was our best one yet.  We pack the room with absolutely as many comics and comic vendors as we can so there's not only a lot of old paper in the room but tons of comics knowledge too.

Board member attendance has been great. Everyone from shortboxed to nexus to bitter old man to the brain to primetime. The show is put on by me and wormboy.  Just $5 admission.  Last time people were telling me at 4 pm that they arrived at 12 pm and planned on only staying an hour! Instead they were on their feet for hours and hours digging through boxes and talking comics.

We always have new vendors, with four new ones this time. Also, vendors like myself, HarvDoss, and EdgerX are always buying and always have nice new stuff.

Website: www.berkeleycomiccon.com  (designed by the inimitable sckao!)

Facebooks: https://www.facebook.com/Berkeley-Comic-Con-153498081743352/

Save the date for January 20th as well because that will be our first show of 2018. A couple special vendors already lined up for that one.

:hi:

I'll be there around 9:15 , with donuts!!

1 hour ago, wormboy said:

Nice!

They’ll be happy you did if they love comics!

Thanks my friend.

One is my ophthalmologist vision tek and her boy friend. The other is a clerk at Bev Mo and her co-worker.

Then on Wed.(comic book day ), I will again pitch this Con to the regulars at the LCS, that shall not be named.

We do what we can for the cause.