• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets help Marvel/DC out...
1 1

51 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, wurstisart said:

Marvel : Rocket Racer

IMG_0686.JPG

Can't have him without The Big Wheel.

Can't be any worse than the version of The Rhino they did.

41 minutes ago, wurstisart said:

I seriously like the character.

Worth a try, definitely. :smile:

Some of the interpretations of Spider-Man villains we've seen so far have been atrocious.

Edited by Ken Aldred

11 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

I was talking about why he wasn't in the movie yet. It was big controversy years ago when Spider-man in ASM beat the :censored: out of Firelord which is really ridiculous if you think about it.

That is a damn shame. Who's the insufficiently_thoughtful_person that wrote that book so Ill put the kibosh on him

9 hours ago, grebal said:

I'm still holding hope for a good Fantastic Four, Punisher, Ghost Rider or even Howard the Duck project.

I'd support a try at Shang-Chi, Killraven or Deathlok, all unlikely since chop movies, sci-fi and cyborg might all seem derivative and unoriginal, but could even see possibilities for Brother Voodoo.

But as for not-yet-done characters, Impossible Man maybe featuring Uatu the Watcher, or Moon Knight.

You don't like the Netflix Punisher?

With the quality of TV shows today like Game of Thrones, I'd like to see a TV series on Conan the Barbarian....done right!

Bring the Roy Thomas/Barry Smith/John Buscema comics to life on the TV screen.

But since Conan has already been in a movie, my 2nd choice would be Kamandi. This character and the animal world he lives in has so much potential.

Edited by CAMPER49

2 hours ago, CAMPER49 said:

With the quality of TV shows today like Game of Thrones, I'd like to see a TV series on Conan the Barbarian....done right!

Bring the Roy Thomas/Barry Smith/John Buscema comics to life on the TV screen.

But since Conan has already been in a movie, my 2nd choice would be Kamandi. This character and the animal world he lives in has so much potential.

Wow, never thought about it this way (RE conan), maybe a very graphic rendition ala 300 or American Gods

29 minutes ago, shadroch said:

The Simonson Paul Kirk Manhunter  character from the early 1970s. Way ahead of its time. Clones, Ninjas, hot Chicks. Who wouldn't love that?

The costume would need a significant redesign. Very dated-looking now.