• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TEC 27 THREAD.
1 1

69 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, woowoo said:

Rob where you been :popcorn: coverless books are going to break the 100k club soon :gossip: your going to have to start a mill club :frustrated:

I've been a little busy so I've bee off the boards. With all the auction action this month I figured I needed to get over here to sort through everything with the crew here.  

I've actually been updating the list over the past few weeks :sumo:

36 minutes ago, rob_react said:

I've been a little busy so I've bee off the boards. With all the auction action this month I figured I needed to get over here to sort through everything with the crew here.  

I've actually been updating the list over the past few weeks :sumo:

(thumbsu

21 hours ago, rob_react said:

I was just going through the auction and was putting in tracking bids... I guess I'll have to watch that one the old-fashioned way!

350 is a valid tracking bid :preach:

2 hours ago, Chicago Boy said:

Seller didn't get his 450 asking price.  Literally 5k more than what was offered to him months ago---I guess the 5k can go towards his commission to CLINK. 

Few things;

1 did you get your book ?

2 how much did Heritage take from you did you pay 37k with the Bp or was it less ?.

1 hour ago, woowoo said:

Few things;

1 did you get your book ?

2 how much did Heritage take from you did you pay 37k with the Bp or was it less ?.

Not yet. BP + Sales Tax= more than 37k   :whatthe:   (there's a Heritage office in Chicago........D'OHHHHHHH!)

Edited by Chicago Boy

3 hours ago, Chicago Boy said:

Seller didn't get his 450 asking price.  Literally 5k more than what was offered to him months ago---I guess the 5k can go towards his commission to CLINK. 

was there really an offer of $375K?

I think many times CLink lists a book and then does a "highest offer" of just under what the consignor has said they will take just to keep people from wasting their time.

1 minute ago, Dark Knight said:

I'm sure the 375k offer was legit. I don't think CL would do such a thing. If the bidding ended at $380k, I don't see why the 375k offer wasn't legit. 

Hopefully that person got the book  if they were still in the market for it

13 minutes ago, Crowzilla said:

was there really an offer of $375K?

I think many times CLink lists a book and then does a "highest offer" of just under what the consignor has said they will take just to keep people from wasting their time.

Agree they keep sold books on there site for years.  I can see them doing this it's smart for them to do.:gossip:

Edited by woowoo