• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TEC 27 THREAD.
1 1

69 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

How does one make sig lines visible these days, anyway? I see some folks reference them but I do not see them on my screen. 

There's a drop down menu under settings.  The first option is signature settings.  You can turn it on there.

42 minutes ago, Ryanfromottawa said:

When was the last time a high(er) universal grade like that  came up for auction ?

This will be fun to watch since prices on key golden-age have been leaping higher than Superman.

Edited by woowoo

4 hours ago, Ryanfromottawa said:

When was the last time a high(er) universal grade like that  came up for auction ?

Detective Comics #27 $492,938.00 (2010) CGC 7.0 Heritage

Detective Comics #27 CGC 6.0 sold for $575,000 (2010) ComicConnect

Detective Comics #27 $657,250.00 (2010) CGC 7.5 Heritage

Detective Comics #27 $1,075,000.00 (2010) CGC 8.0 Heritage

Detective Comics #27 $522,813.00 (2012) CGC 6.5 Heritage

Detective Comics #27 $567,625.00 (2013) CGC 6.5 Heritage

Edited by Gotham Kid

59e491d11016f_Detective27CLinkNov2017.thumb.jpg.8a2c39e9c5ed4e5f38c5b3ea8c1c7241.jpgH

Here's the 2.5 in CLink's upcoming auction. 

What do those in the know think this might go for? I have a friend who was thinking he might make a play for it and was asking me for a ballpark hammer price. I'm just not in touch with the market on these mega-keys, so I couldn't really give him a realistic guess.

23 minutes ago, Martin Sinescu said:

Here's the 2.5 in CLink's upcoming auction. 

What do those in the know think this might go for? I have a friend who was thinking he might make a play for it and was asking me for a ballpark hammer price. I'm just not in touch with the market on these mega-keys, so I couldn't really give him a realistic guess.

400K+

While listed on the exchange it received several offers with the highest a 375K offer. At auction, I suspect it'll hit 400.

Edited by Gotham Kid