High grade modern lots/runs! All good stuff!
0

17 posts in this topic

7,654 posts

Ok gang...some nice runs/lots at (hopefully) nice prices. Shipping is $13.60 usps priority med flat rate. Will of course combine shipping when possible. Canada ok too. Paypal or check/mo. PM with questions.

1st :takeit:wins...but offers welcome. No HOSers please. 

1st up...

BATMAN: SHADOW OF THE BAT

#1-55 COMPLETE RUN, ANNUAL #1-5 NM #1-2 ARE SIGNED BY BRIAN STILLFREEZE

$25

 

 

IMG_2744.JPG

Edited by g-man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,654 posts

Superman Batman #1-29, annual #1 NM or better $20 

 

IMG_2592.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,654 posts

SUPERMAN

MAN OF STEEL #1-6 (BYRNE GREATNESS!)

FOR ALL SEASONS #1-4 (TIM SALE CLASSIC!)

GENERATIONS #1-4 (BYRNE)

GENERATIONS 2 #1-4 (BYRNE)

DOOMSDAY WARS #1-3

DOOMSDAY HUNTER PREY #1-3

AT EARTH'S END ONE SHOT

DISTANT FIRES ONE SHOT

SUPERMAN ALIENS #1-3

$25

IMG_2725.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,654 posts

BATMAN

LAST LAUGH #1-6 & SECRET FILES & ORIGINS #1 JOKER LAST LAUGH (BOLLAND)

THE CULT #1-4 (STARLIN/WRIGHTSON!)

DAMIAN SON OF BATMAN #1-4

SHADOW OF THE BATMAN #1-5 

DARK KNIGHT 2 #1-3 (MILLER)

BLACK & WHITE #1-4

UNTOLD LEGEND OF THE BATMAN #1-3

BATMAN GRENDEL DEVIL'S RIDDLE (SIGNED BY WAGNER)

GRENDEL BATMAN DEVIL'S MASQUE (SIGNED BY WAGNER)

BATMAN SPECIAL #1 (1984)

BATMAN GHOSTS (TIM SALE)

BATMAN MADNESS (TIM SALE)

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL (TIM SALE)

NM $35 SOLD! 

IMG_2728.JPG

Edited by g-man
SOLD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,654 posts

POWERS

#1-31, ANNUAL #1 AND 1/2 NM SET! $30 SOLD! 

 

IMG_2751.JPG

Edited by g-man
SOLD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,654 posts

STRANGERS IN PARADISE #1-55

#1 IS SIGNED BY TERRY MOORE!

PLUS

LYRICS & POEMS & WIZARD ACE #3 SIGNED BY TERRY MOORE! $35

 

IMG_2753.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,654 posts

NIGHTWING #1-133 COMPLETE SET

#1-4 MINI SERIES (1995) SIGNED BY GREG LAND

WIZARD 1/2 SIGNED BY SCOTT MCDANIEL

TEEN TITANS SPOTLIGHT #14

SECRET FILES & ORIGINS #1

80 PAGE GIANT NIGHTWING

NIGHTWING THE TARGET

ANNUAL #1 (SIGNED BY GREG LAND)

ANNUAL #2

ALL NM OR BETTER! Shipping will be higher on this or can do media mail at buyer's risk. 

$50 SOLD! 

 

IMG_2756.JPG

Edited by g-man
SOLD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,233 posts
13 minutes ago, g-man said:

NIGHTWING #1-133 COMPLETE SET

#1-4 MINI SERIES (1995) SIGNED BY GREG LAND

WIZARD 1/2 SIGNED BY SCOTT MCDANIEL

TEEN TITANS SPOTLIGHT #14

SECRET FILES & ORIGINS #1

80 PAGE GIANT NIGHTWING

NIGHTWING THE TARGET

ANNUAL #1 (SIGNED BY GREG LAND)

ANNUAL #2

ALL NM OR BETTER! Shipping will be higher on this or can do media mail at buyer's risk. 

$50

 

IMG_2756.JPG

I'll take it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,654 posts
Just now, ComicBookQuest said:

I'll take it

Nightwing set....you got it! thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
834 posts
12 hours ago, g-man said:

POWERS

#1-31, ANNUAL #1 AND 1/2 NM SET! $30

 

IMG_2751.JPG

:takeit: from Canada but want to ship to a US address.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,654 posts
3 minutes ago, cookie1963 said:

:takeit: from Canada but want to ship to a US address.

 

you got it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
834 posts
13 hours ago, g-man said:

BATMAN

LAST LAUGH #1-6 & SECRET FILES & ORIGINS #1 JOKER LAST LAUGH (BOLLAND)

THE CULT #1-4 (STARLIN/WRIGHTSON!)

DAMIAN SON OF BATMAN #1-4

SHADOW OF THE BATMAN #1-5 

DARK KNIGHT 2 #1-3 (MILLER)

BLACK & WHITE #1-4

UNTOLD LEGEND OF THE BATMAN #1-3

BATMAN GRENDEL DEVIL'S RIDDLE (SIGNED BY WAGNER)

GRENDEL BATMAN DEVIL'S MASQUE (SIGNED BY WAGNER)

BATMAN SPECIAL #1 (1984)

BATMAN GHOSTS (TIM SALE)

BATMAN MADNESS (TIM SALE)

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL (TIM SALE)

NM $35

IMG_2728.JPG

:takeit:as per pm

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,654 posts
2 minutes ago, cookie1963 said:

:takeit:as per pm

 

you got the batman books...thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,654 posts

STRANGERS IN PARADISE

#1-14 NM SET

ABSTRACT STUDIOS

#1 & 14 ARE SIGNED BY TERRY MOORE! 

$30

Bonus freebie: SIP card signed by Moore! 

 

 

IMG_2752.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,654 posts

SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #1-9

SUPERMAN WONDER WOMAN #1-6

&

FOREVER EVIL #1-7

ALL NM OR BETTER! $20

 

IMG_2664.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,654 posts

ZATANNA

EVERYDAY MAGIC

BEAUTIFUL NM COPY WITH THE CLASSIC BOLLAND COVER! $20

 

zat.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,654 posts

ok thread updated....now let's do some more deals! 

 

Strangers in Paradise...both sets $50 

Superman/Batman run, Superman mini series lot, Superman unchained lot....$50

Shadow of the Bat...$20

Take all books For $100 plus shipping and take Zatanna for FREE! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
0