• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver and bronze graded CGC Keys - lots of first appearances!

11 posts in this topic

Hello there! I've been a long time browser but first time poster. I have some home renos that need to be paid for, so I thought i would give selling on these boards a shot. Please bear with me while I try to get all my images posted up and figure out what I'm doing. If you can't see any images or would like any additional images of the books I have for sale - just ask and I will oblige.

Although I have no selling experience on these boards, I have been selling for quite awhile on ebay and I have perfect feedback. My ID there is sarasa2000. I can send you a message from that site to you to prove my identity...just ask if you need this to feel confident to purchase.

I will not sell to anyone the probation list - and I will check before committing to any sale. 

---------------------------------

The first :takeit:in this thread or via PM wins the book based on time stamp. I will try to post immediately once a book is sold but please bear with me (again) as I try to figure things out.

I'm not going to do time payments just yet until I get a feel for the board and how things work. I don't think the books I'm listing will need time payments, but if these go well I have some big keys I may list later and will consider time payments then.

Books will ship from Alberta, Canada. Shipping Pricing is as follows:

$20 for the first cgc book and $5 for each additional book. This will include tracked and insured shipping + signature confirmation on delivery. I will send you all tracking info when I mail out as well as put it into the Paypal system.

I only accept Paypal as payment to ensure protection for everyone - my prices include the Paypal fees.

ALL PRICES IN USD.

----------------------------------

Here is a list of the books I am selling this thread:

Fantastic Four #46 cgc 4.0 – First full appearance of Black Bolt - $130

Fantastic Four #48 cgc 4.0 – First appearance of Silver Surfer and Galactus - $340

Marvel Feature #1 cgc 8.5 – First appearance of the Defenders - $225

Savage Tales #1 cgc 9.0 – First appearance of Man Thing - $575

Spectacular Spider-Man #64 cgc 9.2 – First appearance of Cloak and Dagger - $125

Tales of Suspense #75 cgc 7.0 – First appearance of Sharon Carter and Batroc - $100

Avengers #77 cgc 8.0 - $35

Avengers #74 cgc 8.5 - $35

Avengers #117 -cgc 7.0 - $35

Edited by Register1121