• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Twilight Collection Detective Comics

2 posts in this topic

A number of years ago, before I moved to collecting art in the early 2000s, I was a big Golden Age Collector. I owned a number of the Twilight books,  a lot of early Detective comics. I had them all encased originally, and found a few of the certificates in some comic boxes. Most went with the books when they sold, but I probably couldn't find these.

The certificates are for Detective Comics #87, and for Detective Comics #58. The CGC had them and returned them, and obviously put the Pedigree on the label. But I have them, so if you own either book, and can prove it to me, shoot me a note and I'll be happy to send them to you if you pick up the postage. Seems like they should be reunited with the books. Please pass this along.

john

11 hours ago, Monsterhoodoo said:

A number of years ago, before I moved to collecting art in the early 2000s, I was a big Golden Age Collector. I owned a number of the Twilight books,  a lot of early Detective comics. I had them all encased originally, and found a few of the certificates in some comic boxes. Most went with the books when they sold, but I probably couldn't find these.

The certificates are for Detective Comics #87, and for Detective Comics #58. The CGC had them and returned them, and obviously put the Pedigree on the label. But I have them, so if you own either book, and can prove it to me, shoot me a note and I'll be happy to send them to you if you pick up the postage. Seems like they should be reunited with the books. Please pass this along.

john

Very nice gesture. (thumbsu