• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Calgary Comic Expo (Fan Expo Calgary?) April 26-29, 2018
5 5

562 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:
6 minutes ago, Senormac said:

It's 888 miles from my door to Calgary .  I could take a lot of pictures on a drive like that, not to mention the show itself  :luhv:

....... but I'd have to get a visa :frustrated:

Don't expect me :sorry:

Are you American? If so, no visa required, just drive across the border. (thumbsu 

Yea, going out is no problemo, it's the coming back in with no visa part that is the problem.

That's what I heard about leaving the country anyways, so it's not official.   

I'll have to look into this further.  

21 hours ago, greggy said:
21 hours ago, thehumantorch said:

Calgary also has an airport.  Fly in and I'll pick you up Mike.  About $300 usd.

Hey dorkface, the Yank doesn't have a passport. 

Yea, just looked into this.  It's not a visa that is needed, its a passport and mine is expired.  I guess they are good for 10 years only :( 

The wife and I went to Victoria in 1990, 1995 and 2004 and never needed one.  Now I do.  Dang terrorists :sumo:

5 hours ago, Senormac said:

Yea, just looked into this.  It's not a visa that is needed, its a passport and mine is expired.  I guess they are good for 10 years only :( 

The wife and I went to Victoria in 1990, 1995 and 2004 and never needed one.  Now I do.  Dang terrorists :sumo:

Get a new passport or borrow greggy's.

I think there will be a boost in Sunday attendance after fans/collectors watch Avengers: Infinity War part 1 which has been moved 1 week sooner for release to :foryou: Fri. Apr 27, 2018 1 week before Free Comic Bk Day. "Wakanda forever" meets the Avengers meets Guardians of the Galaxy battle Thanos and Infinity Gauntlet. :whee:

17 hours ago, thirdgreenham said:
On 3/18/2018 at 11:40 PM, kimik said:

Awesome. I might have to break out my CGC 9.4 IM 55 to see if I can set a new GPA high at the show....... :devil:

Let’s see it, bro! 

How many copies of IM 55 are you bringing? I would imagine that you are well stocked for Calgary again.

I had three to start the year, but my 7.0 and 8.0 have already sold.

Edited by kimik